Luxxtone Guitars, a true California custom brand. Luxxtone set out to take the best of the vintage designs from the past and meld them with modern innovations of today. We are dedicated to producing some of the coolest looking, best playing and unique guitars available!
Luxxtone Guitars are made using only the finest quality parts and materials, coupled with our own proprietary hardware and designs. Each and every guitar is a custom creation from luthier Jerry Bizon. Extreme attention to detail is what a Luxxtone is all about. From perfectly level and mirror-like frets for fast action, to unique finishes and custom fabricated hardware….it’s what we’re all about.
Luxxtone Guitars are hand made instruments that fuse San Dimas era designs with vintage looks for some of the coolest hot-rod guitars coming out of California today!
- Model: Choppa S
- Body Wood: Alder
- Pickup Routes: Humbucker – Single Coil – Single Coil
- Wiring Option: Master Volume, Master Tone, Neck Blend
- Bridge Vintage T
- Finish Type: Nitro
- Color: Seafoam Green
- Aging: Destroyed
- Color: Aged Nickel
- Bridge: Luxxtone Vintage Trem
- Tuners: Hipshot
- Knobs: Aged White S Style
- Strap Buttons: Luxxtone
- Pickguard: Anodized Gold
- Aging: Yes
- Bridge Pickup: Luxxbucker Hot
- Middle Pickup: Hippy Whip
- Neck Pickup: Hippy Whip
- Color: Aged Zebra Humbucker, Aged White Single Coils
- Pots: Dunlop Super Pot
- Switch: Oak Grigsby 5-Way
- Neck Wood: Quartersawn Maple
- Fingerboard: 1-Piece Quartersawn Maple
- Neck Shape: Vintage C .83-.90
- Radius: 10-16
- Fret Size: 6100 Jumbo
- Inlay Color: Black
- Nut Width: 1-11/16″
- Nut Material: Tusq XL
- Reverse Headstock: No
- Neck Finish: Aged Oil
- Aging: Yes
- Set Up
- String Gauge: 10-46
- Tuning: Standard
Shipping & ReturnsFree Shipping
Most orders over $99.00 ship for free inside the lower 48 states. Certain items that are large and heavy do not qualify for free shipping. We Ship Worldwide!
For information on International Shipping, please call, email or use live chat for rates. Orders shipping outside the Lower 48 States to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico and international orders do not qualify for free shipping. Orders shipping to U.S. Military APO/FPO addresses, PO Boxes, and US territories (Guam, Virgin Islands, etc.) can only ship USPS. NOTE: Boxes over 70 lbs each cannot be shipped to these locations.
As a security precaution, orders over $200.00 will only ship to the address your credit card company has on file for you.
*Korg and Mesa/Boogie products are only available for shipment within the USA. Returns
We want you to be completely happy with your purchase, so we offer a 48 hour approval period on most purchases (see exclusions below). The 48 hour approval period begins when your purchased item is delivered to your door. If after 48 hours you’re not happy with the item, just contact us via phone, email or live chat on our website to arrange for a return authorization (RA#) and return shipping instructions. Any package sent back without prior authorization will be refused.
Returns must be shipped back to us within two days of the RA being issued. Items must come back to us undamaged and in the same condition they were shipped out. All manuals, paperwork, cables, tremolo arms, wrenches, etc… must be included or full credit will not be issued. Any items not conforming to this policy will be subject (at our discretion) to a restocking fee of 20% of the purchase price.
Refunds will be issued minus all related shipping expenses, if free shipping was initially given, the cost we incurred to get the item to you will be deducted from your refund. A 10% restock fee will also be deducted from your refund. Restock fees will be waived for full value exchanges.
Here are exceptions to our return policy.
- Custom orders of any kind are non returnable and non refundable. We often charge a deposit before we will place a custom or special order. All special order deposits are NON REFUNDABLE, no exceptions.
- Microphones, Harmonicas, In-Ear Systems and any other items that come into contact with your mouth or ears.
- Items labeled as BLOWOUT, are non-returnable. These are often being sold below cost and are considered “all sales final”.
- Software (this may also include hardware that includes software), unless still in shrink wrap with barcode affixed.
- Guitar strings, blank media, and other disposable merchandise.
- Guitar or bass pickups that have been installed or used in any way.
- Any item advertised as “USED” is non returnable.
*Payments for music lessons are non refundable, no exceptions.
View our detailed Return Policy here. Early Order Cancellation
All deposits are non refundable. Lots of our products are special orders and in many cases your order has to be built for you at the factory. This is what makes a lot of our products special. Once your order is started, it's being put together just for you. For this reason we ask that you don't cancel your order after you place it with us. If for some reason you absolutely have to cancel your order with us, we will assess you a 25% cancellation charge. This amount is equal to 25% of your total order amount. Ask us before you place your order to see if what you're purchasing is considered a special order. Damaged Merchandise
Do not accept your shipment if the package shows any signs of external damage. After the item is returned to us we will ship you a replacement. If you receive incorrect or defective merchandise, please call 781-335-0700 within 5 days for a return authorization number.