Sold! Only 50 available worldwide! The Suhr 80’s Shred will bring you back to the glory days when shred was king. When it was all about big hair, spandex and how many notes you could fit into one solo. Guitarists everywhere sought the ultimate in playability and over-the-top styling to set themselves apart.
- Only 50 pieces available worldwide. Pre order yours NOW for Fall 2012 delivery!
- Alder body, Maple neck, and Ebony fingerboard. These choice tone woods embody the shred style and sound.
- The Gotoh Floyd Rose double-locking tremolo system keeps your tuning locked down while you dive bomb to your heart’s content. Armed with our high-output Aldrich humbuckers the 80‘s Shred covers everything from chunky low string riffing to screaming high string bends with ease.
- Every guitar comes with its own matching antiqued Riot pedal which turns any amp into a fire breathing monster. When paired with Suhr’s 80’s Shred guitar, this dynamic duo will take you to high gain heaven.
- The modern elliptical neck shape, rolled fingerboard edges, stainless steel frets, 16” radius and optional scalloped fretboard combine to offer effortless playability suited for fast lines and huge bends.
- If your mind isn’t blown yet, get ready. Every 80’s Shred is equipped with a head turning reverse headstock. Black eyeliner and big hair are recommended.
- Suhr’s proprietary antiquing process and authentic 80’s materials give this guitar a “broken-in” feel like rocking was your day job back in the 80’s. Available finished in either neon drip or tiger stripe, the 80‘s Shred is a modern day time machine.
- The slightly asymmetrical modern body shape feels balanced whether sitting or standing. The comfortable contours make playing through double encores a breeze.
- Handbuilt in Lake Elsinore CA
- Price includes G&G hardshell case
Shipping & ReturnsFree Shipping
Most orders over $99.00 ship for free inside the lower 48 states. Certain items that are large and heavy do not qualify for free shipping. We Ship Worldwide!
For information on International Shipping, please call, email or use live chat for rates. Orders shipping outside the Lower 48 States to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico and international orders do not qualify for free shipping. Orders shipping to U.S. Military APO/FPO addresses, PO Boxes, and US territories (Guam, Virgin Islands, etc.) can only ship USPS. NOTE: Boxes over 70 lbs each cannot be shipped to these locations.
As a security precaution, orders over $200.00 will only ship to the address your credit card company has on file for you.
*Korg and Mesa/Boogie products are only available for shipment within the USA. 14 Day Return for Merchandise Credit or Exchange
We're so sure you'll enjoy shopping with us that if for any reason, you're not completely satisfied with any item you receive from Matt's Music, simply call us within 14 days of the time you receive your merchandise for either a full in-store credit, or exchange - all entirely up to you. Items must be in brand new, factory fresh, resalable condition with all original packing materials, warranty cards and owners manuals, and show no signs of wear or abuse. All returns are subject to inspection. Special order items that are not normally stocked are non returnable. Ask if your purchase qualifies before you buy. Credit/exchange is for merchandise only and does not include any shipping charges. No refunds are issued in any case. Layaways are good for 60 days and layaway deposits are non refundable. Early Order Cancellation
All deposits are non refundable. Lots of our products are special orders and in many cases your order has to be built for you at the factory. This is what makes a lot of our products special. Once your order is started, it's being put together just for you. For this reason we ask that you don't cancel your order after you place it with us. If for some reason you absolutely have to cancel your order with us, we will assess you a 25% cancellation charge. This amount is equal to 25% of your total order amount. Ask us before you place your order to see if what you're purchasing is considered a special order. Damaged Merchandise
Do not accept your shipment if the package shows any signs of external damage. After the item is returned to us we will ship you a replacement. If you receive incorrect or defective merchandise, please call 781-335-0700 within 5 days for a return authorization number.