The Jackson® X Series Dinky™ DK3XR HSS provides a superior performance experience with features and appointments for the price-conscious musician.
The DK3XR HSS features a poplar body with sculpted shredder’s cut heel for quick access to the upper frets and a bolt-on maple neck with scarf joint and satin back finish for smooth playability and reduced playing fatigue, as well as graphite reinforcement for stability against climate changes and environmental duress. Featuring rolled edges, 24 jumbo frets and inverted pearloid sharkfin inlays, the 12″-16″ compound radius laurel fingerboard is the ideal platform for heavy chording and fast, ripping solos.
Routed for an HSS configuration, the DK3XR is loaded with a select power trio of Jackson pickups. The Jackson high-output humbucking pickup was painstakingly voiced for full, rich tone with maximum overdrive and sustain, while the Jackson single-coil middle and neck pickups deliver that tried-and-true Strat sound. Explore this instrument’s sonic palette with a five-way blade switch and single volume and tone controls, and dive bomb at will with reliable tuning stability from the Jackson-branded Floyd Rose®-licensed double-locking tremolo bridge system.
- 25.5” scale length
- Poplar body with sculpted shredder’s cut heel
- Bolt-on maple neck with graphite reinforcement, scarf joint and satin back finish
- 12”-16” compound radius laurel fingerboard with rolled edges, 24 jumbo frets and inverted pearloid sharkfin inlays
- Jackson high-output humbucking bridge pickup and Jackson single-coil middle and neck pickups
- Five-position pickup blade switch, single volume control and single tone control
- Jackson-branded Floyd Rose®-licensed double-locking tremolo bridge system
- Jackson sealed die-cast tuners and standard strap buttons
HIGHLIGHTS & SPECS
JACKSON HIGH-OUTPUT HUMBUCKING BRIDGE AND JACKSON SINGLE-COIL MIDDLE AND NECK PICKUPS
An atypical configuration for Jackson, this guitar features a humbucker in the bridge position and single-coil pickups in the neck and middle positions. The Jackson high-output humbucking pickup was painstakingly voiced for full, rich tone while providing maximum overdrive and sustain. The Jackson single-coil middle and neck pickups deliver that tried-and-true Strat sound.
- Body Material: Poplar
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Shape: Dinky
- Number of Strings: 6
- Neck Construction: Bolt-On with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Fingerboard Material: Laurel
- Number of Frets: 24
- Nut Material: Floyd Rose Special Locking
- Position Inlays: Inverted Pearloid Sharkfin
- Truss Rod Nut: Truss Rod Adjustment at Nut
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Binding: None – Rolled Fingerboard Edges
- Scale Length: 25.5″
- Fingerboard Radius: 12″ – 16″ Compound Radius
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- Nut Width: 1.6875″
- Truss Rod: : Dual-Action Head Adjust
- Bridge Pickup: Jackson High-Output Humbucking
- Neck Pickup: Jackson Single-Coil
- Middle Pickup: Jackson Single-Coil
- Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Only, Position 2. Bridge Outer Coil and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup Only, Position 4. Middle Pickup and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup Only
- Controls: Volume, Tone
- Configuration: HSS
- Bridge: Floyd Rose Licensed Jackson Double-Locking Tremolo
- Tuning Machines: Jackson Sealed Die-Cast
- Switch Tip: Black
- Hardware Finish: Black
- Control Knobs: Dome-Style
- Neck Plate: Jackson
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel
Shipping & ReturnsFree Shipping
Most orders over $99.00 ship for free inside the lower 48 states. Certain items that are large and heavy do not qualify for free shipping. We Ship Worldwide!
For information on International Shipping, please call, email or use live chat for rates. Orders shipping outside the Lower 48 States to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico and international orders do not qualify for free shipping. Orders shipping to U.S. Military APO/FPO addresses, PO Boxes, and US territories (Guam, Virgin Islands, etc.) can only ship USPS. NOTE: Boxes over 70 lbs each cannot be shipped to these locations.
As a security precaution, orders over $200.00 will only ship to the address your credit card company has on file for you.
*Korg and Mesa/Boogie products are only available for shipment within the USA. Returns
We want you to be completely happy with your purchase, so we offer a 48 hour approval period on most purchases (see exclusions below). The 48 hour approval period begins when your purchased item is delivered to your door. If after 48 hours you’re not happy with the item, just contact us via phone, email or live chat on our website to arrange for a return authorization (RA#) and return shipping instructions. Any package sent back without prior authorization will be refused.
Returns must be shipped back to us within two days of the RA being issued. Items must come back to us undamaged and in the same condition they were shipped out. All manuals, paperwork, cables, tremolo arms, wrenches, etc… must be included or full credit will not be issued. Any items not conforming to this policy will be subject (at our discretion) to a restocking fee of 20% of the purchase price.
Refunds will be issued minus all related shipping expenses, if free shipping was initially given, the cost we incurred to get the item to you will be deducted from your refund. A 10% restock fee will also be deducted from your refund. Restock fees will be waived for full value exchanges.
Here are exceptions to our return policy.
- Custom orders of any kind are non returnable and non refundable. We often charge a deposit before we will place a custom or special order. All special order deposits are NON REFUNDABLE, no exceptions.
- Microphones, Harmonicas, In-Ear Systems and any other items that come into contact with your mouth or ears.
- Items labeled as BLOWOUT, are non-returnable. These are often being sold below cost and are considered “all sales final”.
- Software (this may also include hardware that includes software), unless still in shrink wrap with barcode affixed.
- Guitar strings, blank media, and other disposable merchandise.
- Guitar or bass pickups that have been installed or used in any way.
- Any item advertised as “USED” is non returnable.
*Payments for music lessons are non refundable, no exceptions.
View our detailed Return Policy here. Early Order Cancellation
All deposits are non refundable. Lots of our products are special orders and in many cases your order has to be built for you at the factory. This is what makes a lot of our products special. Once your order is started, it's being put together just for you. For this reason we ask that you don't cancel your order after you place it with us. If for some reason you absolutely have to cancel your order with us, we will assess you a 25% cancellation charge. This amount is equal to 25% of your total order amount. Ask us before you place your order to see if what you're purchasing is considered a special order. Damaged Merchandise
Do not accept your shipment if the package shows any signs of external damage. After the item is returned to us we will ship you a replacement. If you receive incorrect or defective merchandise, please call 781-335-0700 within 5 days for a return authorization number.