BRAND NEW FROM A FACTORY AUTHORIZED JACKSON DEALER!
Misha Mansoor is acclaimed for his masterful guitar work in fashioning the progressive metal of Periphery, and Jackson is proud to have collaborated so closely with the esteemed Djent forefather and speed demon on the USA Signature Misha Mansoor Juggernaut HT6FM, a model sure to impress the most discerning guitarists.
This unique instrument is sculpted with a distinctive Jackson body shape inspired by the Dinky,™ with sleekly scalloped horns and a comfortably contoured neck heel. Its caramelized mahogany body with flame maple top and masked-off natural binding is matched with a graphite-reinforced bolt-on caramelized quartersawn maple neck with a hand-rubbed urethane gel back finish. The 20”-radius caramelized flame maple fingerboard features comfortably rolled edges, 24 jumbo stainless steel frets and offset maple dot inlays. A heel-mount truss rod adjustment wheel allows for quick and easy neck tweaks, even between songs in a set.
The guitar’s tonally versatile sound comes from Mansoor’s dual Bare Knuckle Juggernaut humbucking pickups with brushed chrome covers, five-way switching, single volume control knob and a push-pull (on/off) tone knob. Other premium features include a matching Jackson reverse 3×3 AT1 headstock with three Hipshot® open-gear locking tuners on each side and a fixed Hipshot hardtail bridge, Dunlop® dual-locking strap buttons and more.
Loaded with stage presence, the Juggernaut is available in two gorgeous finishes—either Satin Amber Tiger Eye or Satin Laguna Burst with black hardware and comes with a hardshell case, a set of D’Addario® strings, pick-tin and Bulb strap.
- 25.5” scale length
- Caramelized mahogany body with flame maple top and masked off natural binding
- Bolt-on caramelized quartersawn maple neck with graphite reinforcement and hand-rubbed urethane gel finish
- 20” radius caramelized flame maple fingerboard with rolled edges, 24 jumbo stainless steel frets and offset maple dot inlays
- Heel-mounted truss rod adjustment wheel
- Dual Bare Knuckle Juggernaut humbucking pickups with brushed chrome covers
- Single volume Hipshot® o-ring control, single tone Hipshot o-ring control (with push/pull select feature) and five-way blade switch
- Fixed Hipshot 6 hardtail bridge and Hipshot open-gear locking tuners
- TUSQ™ locking nut
- Dunlop® dual-locking strap buttons
- Horizon Devices Strings – Progressive Tension Heavy 6
- Available in Satin Amber Tiger Eye or Satin Laguna Burst with black hardware and a reverse matching Jackson 3×3 AT-1 headstock
- Hardshell case included along with a set of D’Addario® strings, pick-in and Bulb strap
CARAMELIZED MAHOGANY BODY WITH FLAME MAPLE TOP
A caramelized mahogany body provides excellent tonal response that is full and rich, along with overall warmth and sustain. The body is capped with a beautiful flame maple top for a unique cat-eye like finish and increased resonance.
DIRECT MOUNT BARE KNUCKLE JUGGERNAUT MISHA MANSOOR SIGNATURE PICKUPS
Designed with Mansoor, the Bare Knuckle Juggernaut pickup delivers a versatile range of tone, featuring a full and focused bass response, hefty mids with clear definition and a rich and vocal treble to handle the articulation and dynamic control fit for Mansoor’s progressive style.
- Body Material: Caramelized Mahogany
- Body Shape: Juggernaut
- Body Finish: Satin
- Body Binding: Masked Off Natural Flame Maple Binding
- Number Of Strings: 6
- Neck Material: Caramelized Quartersawn Maple
- Neck Construction: Bolt-On with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- Neck Finish: Hand-Rubbed Urethane
- Scale Length: 25.5″
- Fingerboard Material: Caramelized Flame Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 20″
- Number Of Frets: 24
- Fret Size: Jumbo Stainless
- Nut Material: Graph Tech TUSQ XL
- Nut Width: 1.6875″
- Position Inlays: Offset Maple Dot
- Truss Rod: Dual-Action
- Truss Rod Nut: Heel-Mount Truss Rod Adjustment Wheel
- Bridge Pickup: Bare Knuckle Juggernaut
- Neck Pickup: Bare Knuckle Juggernaut
- Controls: Volume, Tone (with Push/Pull Select Feature)
- Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Full Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Two Inside Single Coils, Position 3. Both Full Humbucking Pickups, Position 4. Outer Neck Single Coil, Position 5. Full Neck Pickup
- Configuration: HH
- Bridge: Hipshot 6 – Fixed .175
- Hardware Finish: Black
- Tuning Machines: Hipshot Open-Gear Locking
- Control Knobs: Hipshot O-ring
- Switch Tip: Black
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt (recessed screws)
- Strings: Horizon Devices Strings – Progressive Tension Heavy 6
- Weight: 7lb 9oz
- Case/Gig Bag: Included Jackson Dinky/Soloist SKB Hardshell
- Included Accessories: Strings, Pick-tin, Bulb strap