Take your playing to unprecedented heights with the all-new Jackson Pro Soloist™ SL3Q MAH, an assertive state-of-the-art axe designed for comfort, technically-demanding performance and versatile sound.
The Pro SL3Q MAH’s premium features include a resonant mahogany body with a gorgeous quilt maple top and through-body maple neck with hand-rubbed oil finish on the back for smooth playability, as well as a scarf joint and graphite reinforcement rods that provide stiffness and stability to guard against temperature- and humidity-induced bending and warping. Hosting 24 jumbo frets and alumiloid piranha tooth inlays, its 12”-16” compound radius ebony fingerboard is designed for highly technical lightspeed playing—more curved by the nut for comfortable chording, it flattens out as you move up the neck for increasingly fast playing speed and wide bends without fretting out.
A direct mount Seymour Duncan® Distortion TB-6 bridge pickup provides a powerful low end for balanced rock or metal, while a Seymour Duncan Custom Flat Strat® SSL-6 RWRP Single-Coil middle pickup and Seymour Duncan Custom Flat Strat SSL-6 Single-Coil neck pickup broaden this axe’s versatility with a glassy, powerful bite. This versatile triple threat is the perfect mix of crunchy sustain and beautiful clean tones.
Dome-style single volume and tone controls shape the pickups’ output, which can be further refined with the five-way blade for the precise voice required to bring your musical vision to life. Dive and soar expressively with the Floyd Rose® 1000 Series double-locking tremolo system, recessed for pick hand comfort and providing laser-accurate intonation and ultra-stable tuning.
A sophisticated and versatile tonal machine, the Pro SL3Q MAH boasts eye-catching style in either a Blonde (new), Chlorine Burst or Dark Amber finish with matching Jackson pointed 6-in-line headstock.
- Pro Series
- Chlorine Burst Color
- Gloss Body Finish
- Soloist Body Shape
- Mahogany Body
- White Body Binding
- Quilt Maple Top
- Maple Neck
- Neck-Through-Body with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- Oiled Neck Finish
- White Neck Binding
- 25.5″ Scale Length
- 12″ – 16″ Compound Radius
- Ebony Fingerboard
- 24 Jumbo Frets
- Floyd Rose 1000 Series Locking Nut
- 1.6875″ Nut Width
- Alumiloid Pirahna Tooth Inlays
- Truss Rod Adjustment at Nut
- .009 – .042 Gauge Strings
- Dunlop Dual Locking Strap Buttons
- Floyd Rose 1000 Series Double-Locking Tremolo (Recessed)
- Black Nickel Hardware
- Floyd Rose 1000 Series Locking Tremolo Arm
- Jackson Sealed Die-Cast Tuners
- Seymour Duncan Distortion TB-6 Bridge Pickup
- Seymour Duncan Custom Flat Strat SSL-6 RWRP Single Coil Middle Pickup
- Seymour Duncan Custom Flat Strat SSL-6 Single Coil Neck Pickup
- Volume and Tone Controls
- 5-Position Pickup Selector