Take your playing to unprecedented heights with the all-new Jackson Pro Soloist™ SL3Q MAH, an assertive state-of-the-art axe designed for comfort, technically-demanding performance and versatile sound.
The Pro SL3Q MAH’s premium features include a resonant mahogany body with a gorgeous quilt maple top and through-body maple neck with hand-rubbed oil finish on the back for smooth playability, as well as a scarf joint and graphite reinforcement rods that provide stiffness and stability to guard against temperature- and humidity-induced bending and warping. Hosting 24 jumbo frets and alumiloid piranha tooth inlays, its 12”-16” compound radius ebony fingerboard is designed for highly technical lightspeed playing—more curved by the nut for comfortable chording, it flattens out as you move up the neck for increasingly fast playing speed and wide bends without fretting out.
A direct mount Seymour Duncan® Distortion TB-6 bridge pickup provides a powerful low end for balanced rock or metal, while a Seymour Duncan Custom Flat Strat® SSL-6 RWRP Single-Coil middle pickup and Seymour Duncan Custom Flat Strat SSL-6 Single-Coil neck pickup broaden this axe’s versatility with a glassy, powerful bite. This versatile triple threat is the perfect mix of crunchy sustain and beautiful clean tones.
Dome-style single volume and tone controls shape the pickups’ output, which can be further refined with the five-way blade for the precise voice required to bring your musical vision to life. Dive and soar expressively with the Floyd Rose® 1000 Series double-locking tremolo system, recessed for pick hand comfort and providing laser-accurate intonation and ultra-stable tuning.
A sophisticated and versatile tonal machine, the Pro SL3Q MAH boasts eye-catching style in either a Blonde (new), Chlorine Burst or Dark Amber finish with matching Jackson pointed 6-in-line headstock.
- Pro Series
- Chlorine Burst Color
- Gloss Body Finish
- Soloist Body Shape
- Mahogany Body
- White Body Binding
- Quilt Maple Top
- Maple Neck
- Neck-Through-Body with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- Oiled Neck Finish
- White Neck Binding
- 25.5″ Scale Length
- 12″ – 16″ Compound Radius
- Ebony Fingerboard
- 24 Jumbo Frets
- Floyd Rose 1000 Series Locking Nut
- 1.6875″ Nut Width
- Alumiloid Pirahna Tooth Inlays
- Truss Rod Adjustment at Nut
- .009 – .042 Gauge Strings
- Dunlop Dual Locking Strap Buttons
- Floyd Rose 1000 Series Double-Locking Tremolo (Recessed)
- Black Nickel Hardware
- Floyd Rose 1000 Series Locking Tremolo Arm
- Jackson Sealed Die-Cast Tuners
- Seymour Duncan Distortion TB-6 Bridge Pickup
- Seymour Duncan Custom Flat Strat SSL-6 RWRP Single Coil Middle Pickup
- Seymour Duncan Custom Flat Strat SSL-6 Single Coil Neck Pickup
- Volume and Tone Controls
- 5-Position Pickup Selector
Shipping & ReturnsFree Shipping
Most orders over $99.00 ship for free inside the lower 48 states. Certain items that are large and heavy do not qualify for free shipping. We Ship Worldwide!
For information on International Shipping, please call, email or use live chat for rates. Orders shipping outside the Lower 48 States to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico and international orders do not qualify for free shipping. Orders shipping to U.S. Military APO/FPO addresses, PO Boxes, and US territories (Guam, Virgin Islands, etc.) can only ship USPS. NOTE: Boxes over 70 lbs each cannot be shipped to these locations.
As a security precaution, orders over $200.00 will only ship to the address your credit card company has on file for you.
*Korg and Mesa/Boogie products are only available for shipment within the USA. Returns
We want you to be completely happy with your purchase, so we offer a 48 hour approval period on most purchases (see exclusions below). The 48 hour approval period begins when your purchased item is delivered to your door. If after 48 hours you’re not happy with the item, just contact us via phone, email or live chat on our website to arrange for a return authorization (RA#) and return shipping instructions. Any package sent back without prior authorization will be refused.
Returns must be shipped back to us within two days of the RA being issued. Items must come back to us undamaged and in the same condition they were shipped out. All manuals, paperwork, cables, tremolo arms, wrenches, etc… must be included or full credit will not be issued. Any items not conforming to this policy will be subject (at our discretion) to a restocking fee of 20% of the purchase price.
Refunds will be issued minus all related shipping expenses, if free shipping was initially given, the cost we incurred to get the item to you will be deducted from your refund. A 10% restock fee will also be deducted from your refund. Restock fees will be waived for full value exchanges.
Here are exceptions to our return policy.
- Custom orders of any kind are non returnable and non refundable. We often charge a deposit before we will place a custom or special order. All special order deposits are NON REFUNDABLE, no exceptions.
- Microphones, Harmonicas, In-Ear Systems and any other items that come into contact with your mouth or ears.
- Items labeled as BLOWOUT, are non-returnable. These are often being sold below cost and are considered “all sales final”.
- Software (this may also include hardware that includes software), unless still in shrink wrap with barcode affixed.
- Guitar strings, blank media, and other disposable merchandise.
- Guitar or bass pickups that have been installed or used in any way.
- Any item advertised as “USED” is non returnable.
*Payments for music lessons are non refundable, no exceptions.
View our detailed Return Policy here. Early Order Cancellation
All deposits are non refundable. Lots of our products are special orders and in many cases your order has to be built for you at the factory. This is what makes a lot of our products special. Once your order is started, it's being put together just for you. For this reason we ask that you don't cancel your order after you place it with us. If for some reason you absolutely have to cancel your order with us, we will assess you a 25% cancellation charge. This amount is equal to 25% of your total order amount. Ask us before you place your order to see if what you're purchasing is considered a special order. Damaged Merchandise
Do not accept your shipment if the package shows any signs of external damage. After the item is returned to us we will ship you a replacement. If you receive incorrect or defective merchandise, please call 781-335-0700 within 5 days for a return authorization number.