This is a used guitar. It has been tested and gone over by the experts at our shop. When a guitar is purchased from us it undergoes a final setup before shipping to ensure it’s playing optimally. It is then packed with care and shipped to your door! If you have any questions about this or any other piece of gear we have, please let us know and we’ll be happy to help!
– Condition: 9/10
– Fret wear: None
– Any wear of note: Nothing we can see, possible some very light clear coat marks but no dings/dents/wear. We never give any used guitar 10/10 because if you go over any guitar with a magnifier you can always find something! This one is very clean though!
Our thoughts on the guitar…
– A very cool guitar featuring the EVERTUNE bridge system!
Djent forefather and speed demon Misha Mansoor has gained widespread acclaim as the mastermind behind the axe-centric progressive metal band Periphery. He’s known to impress the most discerning of metal fans with his steadfast, fleet-fingered technique, and his personally designed collection of Jackson® signature Juggernaut instruments is sure to set your tone ablaze.
The Pro Series Signature Misha Mansoor Juggernaut ET6 offers a 25.5” scale length, basswood body and caramelized bolt-on maple neck with graphite reinforcement, wrap-around heel and oiled back finish for greater playing comfort. Enjoy blazing fast leads with a 20” flat radius caramelized maple fingerboard featuring rolled edges, 24 jumbo frets and offset dot inlays. Luminous side dots will guide your way even on the darkest of stages, while the heel-mount truss rod adjustment wheel allows for convenient neck relief tweaks.
Not willing to sacrifice tone, Mansoor spent considerable time working with Jackson to develop the Jackson MM1 pickups. These super-charged humbuckers produce a balanced sonic landscape with plenty of dynamics, and by leaving them uncovered, there’s an added and distinct brightness that remains articulate under heavy picking. A five-way pickup blade switch, single volume control and single tone control with push/pull select feature allows for multiple tonal variations and exploration. An EverTune® F6 Model bridge will keep your guitar perfectly in tune and intonate all the way up the neck to handle low tunings.
This 6-string Juggernaut is wrapped in a statement-making Chalk Gray finish with a color matched reverse Jackson 3×3 AT-1 headstock and black hardware.
- 25.5″ scale length
- Basswood body
- Bolt-on caramelized maple neck with graphite reinforcement, scarf joint and oiled back finish
- 20″-radius caramelized maple fingerboard with rolled edges, 24 jumbo frets and offset white dot inlays
- Luminous side dots
- Uncovered direct mount Jackson MM1 pickups
- Five-position pickup blade switch, single volume control and single tone control with push/pull select feature
- EverTune® F6 Model bridge
- Jackson sealed die-cast locking tuners and Dunlop® dual-locking strap buttons
- Horizon Devices Strings – Progressive Tension Standard 6
- Available in Chalk Gray with a color matched reverse Jackson 3×3 AT-1 headstock and black hardware
Highlights & Specs
20″-RADIUS CARAMELIZED MAPLE FINGERBOARD
The higher the radius, the flatter the fretboard. A traditionally classical guitar styled fingerboard, this 20”-radius is wicket flat, perfect for endless bends without any vibration hindrance. The caramelized maple fingerboard has been roasted for increased stability, exquisite style with beautiful grain definition and smoother playability for crystal clear, bright tones.
- Body Material: Basswood
- Body Finish: Satin
- Body Shape: Juggernaut
- Number of Strings: 6
- Neck Material: Caramelized Maple
- Neck Construction: Bolt-On with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- Neck Binding: None – Rolled Fingerboard Edges
- Neck Finish: Oiled
- Scale Length: 25.5″
- Fingerboard Material: Caramelized Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 20″
- Number of Frets: 24
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- Nut Material: Black Plastic
- Nut Width: 1.6875″
- Position Inlays: Offset White Dot
- Side Dots: Luminous
- Truss Rod Nut: Heel-Mount Truss Rod Adjustment Wheel
- Bridge Pickup: Jackson Uncovered MM1
- Neck Pickup: Jackson Uncovered MM1
- Controls: Volume, Tone (with Push/Pull Select Feature)
- Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Full Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Two Inside Coils, Position 3. Both Full Humbucking Pickups, Position 4. Two Outer Coils, Position 5. Full Neck Pickup
- Configuration: HH
- Bridge: Evertune F6 Model
- Hardware Finish: Black
- Tuning Machines: Jackson Sealed Die-Cast Locking
- Control Knobs: Dome-Style
- Switch Tip: Black
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt (recessed screws)