Continuing our legacy of inspiring guitar shredders across the world, the high-tech Rhoads RR3 has landed. The latest evolution of a classic instrument designed for technical guitar playing, the Rhoads RR3 melds versatile tone with classic rock style and innovative technology for a purebred machine that proudly exhibits Jackson’s deep-running bloodline.
The RR3 features a one-piece maple neck-through-body with a pair of graphite rods for reinforcement against the assaults of temperature and humidity, remaining true for unbeatable performance. Engineered for blazing guitar work, the 12”-16” compound radius ebony fingerboard is more curved by the nut for comfortable chording and flattens out as you move up the neck for increasingly fast playing speed and wide bends without fretting out.
Chosen specifically for their incredible sound, a pair of modern Seymour Duncan® Distortion humbucking pickups drives this guitar’s voice, combining for highly balanced, flexible tone, with plenty of high output for pristine cleans and snarling distortion. The sensitive Floyd Rose® 1000 Series recessed double-locking tremolo system adds expressive vibrato to notes and chords with the tap of a finger, along with rock-solid tuning performance and precise intonation.
Instantly recognizable from the front row or the nosebleed seats, Jackson’s hallmark styles have spawned many imitators, but none comes close to the original metal machines we create. From the gold hardware to the unique inlays, pointed 6-in-line headstock and stylishly cool aesthetics has been one of our calling cards for decades. Forged in the pit and engineered for fiery playing, the Pro Rhoads RR3 is the ideal instrument for players who aren’t afraid to turn up and cut loose on their guitars.
- Offset-V electric guitar
- Dual Seymour Duncan Distortion humbucking pickups
- Floyd Rose 1000 Series recessed double-locking tremolo bridge
- 12”-16” compound radius ebony fingerboard with sharkfin inlays
DIRECT MOUNT SEYMOUR DUNCAN® DISTORTION HUMBUCKING
The Duncan Distortion humbucking pickups incorporate a massive ceramic magnet and hot coil windings to deliver well-balanced rock and metal tones that have rich upper midrange harmonic content. These high-output pickups deliver searing lead tone and crunchy rhythms, and also clean up well for smooth, fluid solos under high gain. The pickups are mounted to the body for increased resonance and vibration transfer, adding more punch and sustain to your sound.
FLOYD ROSE® FRT-O3000 RECESSED DOUBLE-LOCKING TREMOLO
The highly innovative Floyd Rose® tremolo system has been a key feature in guitars since the early 1980s. Recessed for picking-hand comfort, the Floyd Rose 1000 series bridge is a professional-grade double-locking design that secures the strings in the saddle and nut, providing ultimate tuning stability.
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Body Shape: Rhoads
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Number of Strings: 6
- Neck Construction: Neck-Through-Body with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- Neck Finish: Oiled
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony
- Number of Frets: 22
- Nut Material: Floyd Rose 1000 Series Locking
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Sharkfin
- Truss Rod Nut: Truss Rod Adjustment at Nut
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Binding: White
- Scale Length: 25.5″
- Fingerboard Radius: 12″-16″ Compound Radius
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- Nut Width: 1.6875″
- Truss Rod: Dual-Action
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan Distortion SH-6
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan Distortion SH-6N
- Controls: Volume, Tone
- Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Configuration: HH
- Bridge: Floyd Rose 1000 Series Double-Locking Tremolo
- Hardware Finish: Gold
- Tuning Machines: Jackson Sealed Die-Cast
- Control Knobs: Dome-Style
- Switch Tip: Black
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)