This guitar has been listed as B-STOCK and priced accordingly due to a few very minor finish flaws in the form of small indentations underneath the finish. They cannot be felt and they are very hard to see in person unless under very specific lighting, but outside of that, the guitar is BRAND NEW!
Jackson’s first customer was the legendary guitarist Randy Rhoads, who asked us to create a model that met the demands of his technically-challenging playing with visual panache. The result continues to evolve in order to meet and exceed the needs of players who came of age listening to his groundbreaking work. The Pro Series Rhoads RR24Q is a proud claimant to the throne of high-tech guitars.
The Pro RR24Q pairs a mahogany body with rippling quilt maple top to a through-body maple neck, bearing a pair of graphite rods for reinforcement against the assaults of temperature and humidity. The speedy neck profile is engineered for blazing guitar work, removing any obstacles to fleet-fingered playing and granting easier access to the upper frets. A 12”-16” compound radius bound ebony fingerboard is also engineered for highly technical lightspeed playing—more curved by the nut for comfortable chording, it flattens out as you move up the neck for increasingly fast playing speed and wide bends without fretting out.
Modern Seymour Duncan® Distortion humbucking pickups drive this guitar’s voice, combining for highly balanced, flexible tone for even the most aggressive of styles, with plenty of high output for pristine cleans and snarling distortion. The sensitive Floyd Rose® 1000 Series recessed double-locking tremolo system adds expressive vibrato to notes and chords with the tap of a finger, along with rock-solid tuning performance and precise intonation.
The most recognizable of Jackson’s myriad offerings, the Pro RR24Q boasts the familiar aesthetics that keep Jackson® axes in high-demand for performing guitarists. From the unique sharkfin inlays, pointed 6-in-line matching headstock and revolutionary body designs, this instrument is very distinctly a Jackson creation. Jackson guitars don’t just push the envelope, they annihilate it—and the Pro RR24Q is no exception to the rule.
Available in Transparent Purple with white body binding and gold hardware, or in Winterstorm with black body binding and black hardware.
- Mahogany Rhoads body with quilt maple top
- Through-body maple neck with graphite reinforcement, scarf joint and oiled back finish
- 12”-16” compound radius bound ebony fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and pearloid sharkfin inlays
- Direct mount Seymour Duncan® Distortion TB-6 bridge and Seymour Duncan Distortion SH-6 neck pickups
- Floyd Rose 1000 Series double-locking tremolo bridge
- Three-way toggle switch, single volume control and single tone control
- Available in Transparent Purple with a pointed 6-in-line matching headstock; Transparent Purple features white binding and gold hardware
MAHOGANY BODY WITH QUILT MAPLE TOP
Mahogany produces a rich, warm and resonant tone that is well balanced, while the beautiful figured maple with distorted flatsawn wood grain patterns creates a one-of-a-kind water-like appearance.
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Body Shape: Rhoads
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Binding: White
- Number of Strings: 6
- Neck Construction: Neck-Through-Body with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- Neck Finish: Oiled
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony
- Number of Frets: 24
- Nut Material: Floyd Rose 1000 Series Locking
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Sharkfin
- Truss Rod Nut: Truss Rod Adjustment at Nut
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Binding: Black
- Scale Length: 25.5″
- Fingerboard Radius: 12″-16″ Compound Radius
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- Nut Width: 1.6875″
- Truss Rod: Dual-Action Head Adjust
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan Distortion TB-6
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan Distortion SH-6N
- Controls: Volume, Tone
- Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Configuration: HH
- Bridge: Floyd Rose 1000 Series Double-Locking Tremolo (Recessed)
- Hardware Finish: Gold
- Tuning Machines: Jackson Sealed Die-Cast
- Control Knobs: Dome-Style
- Switch Tip: Black