This is a used guitar. It has been tested and gone over by the experts at our shop. When a guitar is purchased from us it undergoes a final setup before shipping to ensure it’s playing optimally. It is then packed with care and shipped to your door! If you have any questions about this or any other piece of gear we have, please let us know and we’ll be happy to help!
– Condition: 9.5/10
– Fret wear: None
– Any wear of note: This guitar is in excellent shape! There is one tiny nick in the backplate, but aside from that, this guitar looks killer! Comes with the Jackson Foam Core case, trem arm, and strap lock buttons!
Harkening back to the early ’90s when import Jackson® guitars were manufactured exclusively in Japan, we introduce the all-new Jackson MJ Series – an exciting and innovative collection of instruments attentively crafted in Japan. The MJ Series combines Jackson’s world-renowned legacy of designing high-performance instruments with an assortment of top-tier features at a competitive price point.
Engineered from its inception for high-speed, virtuoso playing, the MJ Series Dinky® DKRA features an ergonomically contoured mahogany body with ash top and sculpted shredder’s cut heel for easy access to the upper registers.
The attractive five-piece maple/walnut/maple/walnut/maple neck is bolted-on to the body with graphite reinforcement for the ultimate stability against climate-induced warping and has an oiled finish on the back for smooth playability.
Featuring rolled edges, 24 jumbo frets and pearloid sharkfin inlays, the 12″-16″ compound radius ebony fingerboard is designed for highly technical lightspeed playing on the upper registers and comfortable chord work closer toward the nut. For touring musicians, Luminlay® glow-in the-dark side dots provide exceptional fretboard guidance even on the darkest of stages while a heel-mount truss rod wheel allows for quick and easy neck relief adjustments.
Seymour Duncan® JB™ TB-4 bridge and Seymour Duncan Jazz SH-2N neck pickups deliver tonal clout. The bridge position roars with hot-rodded attitude and a powerful low end, while the neck position radiates with glassy treble tone and scooped mids that perform well across a multitude of genres. Harness the sonic horsepower with a versatile five-way pickup blade switch and single volume and tone controls. Other premium features include a Gotoh® GE1996T Series double-locking tremolo bridge system for reliable tuning stability throughout daring and aggressive playing theatrics, Gotoh sealed die-cast tuners and Dunlop® dual-locking strap buttons.
Boasting brazen Jackson attitude, the MJ Series Dinky® DKRA is finished in Matte Black Ash with a color matched reverse pointy headstock, white body and headstock binding and black hardware.
- 25.5″ scale length
- Mahogany Dinky® body with ash top and sculpted shredder’s cut heel
- Bolt-on five-piece maple/walnut/maple/walnut/maple neck with graphite reinforcement and oiled back finish
- 12″-16″ compound radius ebony fingerboard with rolled edges, 24 jumbo frets and pearloid sharkfin inlays
- Luminlay® side dots
- Heel-mount truss rod adjustment wheel
- Seymour Duncan® JB™ TB-4 bridge and Seymour Duncan Jazz SH-2N neck humbucking pickups
- Five-position pickup blade switch, single volume control and single tone control
- Gotoh® GE1996T Series double-locking tremolo bridge system
- Gotoh sealed die-cast tuners and Dunlop® dual-locking strap buttons
- Available in Matte Black Ash with color matched reverse Jackson pointed 6-in-line headstock, white body and headstock binding and black hardware
- Foam core case included
MAHOGANY DINKY® BODY WITH ASH TOP
Mahogany produces a rich, warm and resonant tone that is well balanced. An ash top provides additional treble and great sustain with a fuller, clearer tonal range while also adding to the instrument’s striking looks.
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Body Finish: Matte
- Body Shape: Dinky
- Body Binding: White
- Number of Strings: 6
- Neck Material: 5-Piece Maple/Walnut/Maple/Walnut/Maple
- Neck Construction: Bolt-On with Graphite Reinforcement
- Neck Binding: None – Rolled Fingerboard Edges
- Neck Finish: Oiled
- Scale Length: 25.5″ (64.77 cm)
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12″ – 16″ Compound Radius (304.8mm to 406.4mm)
- Number of Frets: 24
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- Nut Material: Floyd Rose R3 Locking
- Nut Width: 1.6875″ (42.86mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Sharkfin
- Side Dots: Luminlay
- Truss Rod Nut: Heel-Mount Truss Rod Adjustment
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan JB TB-4
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan Jazz SH-2N
- Controls: Volume, Tone
- Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Full Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge Inner Coil, Position 3. Both Full Pickups, Position 4. Neck Inner Coil, Position 5. Full Neck Pickup
- Configuration: HH
- Bridge: Gotoh GE1996T Series Double-Locking Tremolo (Recessed)
- Hardware Finish: Black
- Tuning Machines: Gotoh Sealed Die-Cast
- Control Knobs: Dome-Style
- Switch Tip: Black
- Case/Gig Bag: Included Jackson Foam Core Case
BOLT-ON FIVE-PIECE MAPLE/WALNUT/MAPLE/WALNUT/MAPLE NECK WITH GRAPHITE REINFORCEMENT
Offering a striking aesthetic, the five-piece maple/walnut/maple/walnut/maple neck is bolted on to the body with graphite reinforcement to ensure the ultimate in stability.