This is a very lightly used guitar. It has been tested and gone over by the experts at our shop. When a guitar is purchased from us it undergoes a final setup before shipping to ensure it’s playing optimally. It is then packed with care and shipped to your door! If you have any questions about this or any other piece of gear we have, please let us know and we’ll be happy to help!
– Condition: MINT! But keep in mind, this is a relic build so all marks/wear are from the factory!
– Fret wear: None!
– Any wear of note: Factory relicing.
Our thoughts on the guitar…
– A nice 63 style Alder tele! Resonant and plays like butter!! The neck is very comfortable! This guitar was ordered by a customer who ordered 5 Iconic builds at the same time. He kept 3 and traded the other 2 in, this being one of them. This particular one was too similar to a build he already owned so his loss is your gain! The guitar has less than an hour of use on it and you can get it now for a great deal!
- Serial Number: 0379
- Weight: 8lbs 4oz
- Model: Tamarack Vintage
- Body Wood: 2 Piece Select Alder
- Color/Finish: 3-Tone Burst / Aged Nitro
- Pickups: Fralin Vintage Hot
- Bridge: Iconic .060 Steel w/ Brass Saddles
- Neck: Quartersawn Maple (Medium C)
- Nut: 1.625″ Bone
- Fretboard: Indian Rosewood (7.25″ – 9.5″)
- Fret Size: .047″ x .104″ Jescar Nickel
- Hardware: Gotoh SD91 Stagger Tuners
- String Gauge: 9-46 NYXL
From Iconic Guitars:
Based on the Golden Era of one of the most popular and versatile guitars ever made! We start with a select, light weight, Swamp Ash body finished in a thin Nitrocellulose Lacquer over the color of your choice. The Medium “C” quarter-sawn maple neck features a super comfortable 7.25″ – 9.5″ compound radius fretboard for that familiar vintage feel in the Cowboy Chord area that flattens out just a touch for ease of playability in the upper frets. Loaded with Iconic Revolution T Pickups which offer the perfect blend of vintage and modern character!
Shipping & ReturnsFree Shipping
Most orders over $99.00 ship for free inside the lower 48 states. Certain items that are large and heavy do not qualify for free shipping. We Ship Worldwide!
For information on International Shipping, please call, email or use live chat for rates. Orders shipping outside the Lower 48 States to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico and international orders do not qualify for free shipping. Orders shipping to U.S. Military APO/FPO addresses, PO Boxes, and US territories (Guam, Virgin Islands, etc.) can only ship USPS. NOTE: Boxes over 70 lbs each cannot be shipped to these locations.
As a security precaution, orders over $200.00 will only ship to the address your credit card company has on file for you.
*Korg and Mesa/Boogie products are only available for shipment within the USA. Returns
We want you to be completely happy with your purchase, so we offer a 48 hour approval period on most purchases (see exclusions below). The 48 hour approval period begins when your purchased item is delivered to your door. If after 48 hours you’re not happy with the item, just contact us via phone, email or live chat on our website to arrange for a return authorization (RA#) and return shipping instructions. Any package sent back without prior authorization will be refused.
Returns must be shipped back to us within two days of the RA being issued. Items must come back to us undamaged and in the same condition they were shipped out. All manuals, paperwork, cables, tremolo arms, wrenches, etc… must be included or full credit will not be issued. Any items not conforming to this policy will be subject (at our discretion) to a restocking fee of 20% of the purchase price.
Refunds will be issued minus all related shipping expenses, if free shipping was initially given, the cost we incurred to get the item to you will be deducted from your refund. A 10% restock fee will also be deducted from your refund. Restock fees will be waived for full value exchanges.
Here are exceptions to our return policy.
- Custom orders of any kind are non returnable and non refundable. We often charge a deposit before we will place a custom or special order. All special order deposits are NON REFUNDABLE, no exceptions.
- Microphones, Harmonicas, In-Ear Systems and any other items that come into contact with your mouth or ears.
- Items labeled as BLOWOUT, are non-returnable. These are often being sold below cost and are considered “all sales final”.
- Software (this may also include hardware that includes software), unless still in shrink wrap with barcode affixed.
- Guitar strings, blank media, and other disposable merchandise.
- Guitar or bass pickups that have been installed or used in any way.
- Any item advertised as “USED” is non returnable.
*Payments for music lessons are non refundable, no exceptions.
View our detailed Return Policy here. Early Order Cancellation
All deposits are non refundable. Lots of our products are special orders and in many cases your order has to be built for you at the factory. This is what makes a lot of our products special. Once your order is started, it's being put together just for you. For this reason we ask that you don't cancel your order after you place it with us. If for some reason you absolutely have to cancel your order with us, we will assess you a 25% cancellation charge. This amount is equal to 25% of your total order amount. Ask us before you place your order to see if what you're purchasing is considered a special order. Damaged Merchandise
Do not accept your shipment if the package shows any signs of external damage. After the item is returned to us we will ship you a replacement. If you receive incorrect or defective merchandise, please call 781-335-0700 within 5 days for a return authorization number.