This is a used guitar built in 2022. It has been tested and gone over by the experts at our shop. When a guitar is purchased from us it undergoes a final setup before shipping to ensure it’s playing optimally. It is then packed with care and shipped to your door! If you have any questions about this or any other piece of gear we have, please let us know and we’ll be happy to help!
– Condition: 9/10
– Fret wear: None
– Any wear of note: This has barely been played so it is near mint aside from one small ding near the input jack. (See photo). Outside of that, she looks great!
Great tone, feel and look! This one sounds huge!
Our iconic H-150 features a solid carved figured maple top and mahogany back, with mother of pearl trapezoid inlays adorning the mahogany neck. Seymour Duncan ’59s provide the rich, warm tone that today’s guitarists are familiar with.
Our luthiers’ careful selection of wood types gives the H-150 maximum sustain and excellent sonic qualities from the get-go.
Seymour Duncan ‘59 Humbuckers
These vintage-inspired pickups deliver classic tone at the bridge and a thick, buttery sound with unmatched sustain at the neck. The top choice for just about any genre.
In a Class of Its Own
The H-150’s vintage looks, excellent build quality and strong stage presence make it ideal for playing both classic and modern hits effortlessly.
The Heritage Standard Collection H-150 is the quintessential solid body electric guitar for musicians who desire modern tone and precise build quality in an American-made instrument.
Crafted in our factory at 225 Parsons Street, Kalamazoo, this guitar features a curly maple top and genuine mahogany back and neck, with a nitrocellulose gloss finish that allows this guitar to age beautifully. A rosewood fretboard and beautiful acrylic trapezoid inlays add visual appeal to an all-time classic.
The H-150 is fitted with a pair of Seymour Duncan ’59 humbuckers that are wax potted for minimal microphonic feedback. It produces a warm, thick tone with loads of sustain, making it a versatile and capable instrument for just about any music genre.
Finer touches to this guitar include a Tune-o-matic bridge, custom CTS potentiometers, Elixir Optiweb strings and a premium carrying case.
- Body Material: Curly Maple (Top) / 1-piece Genuine Mahogany (Back)
- Body Color: Original Sunburst
- Weight: 9 lbs. 6oz.
- Body Finish: Nitrocellulose, Gloss
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Fretboard Radius: 12″
- Fret Size: Jescar Medium/Jumbo
- Nut Material: Bone
- Neck Profile: Standard C (.8870″ – 1.00″)
- Neck Material: Genuine Mahogany
- Scale Length: 24-3/4″
- No. of Frets: 22
- Fretboard Inlays: Acrylic Trapezoid
- Headplate: ‘The Heritage’ Logo
- Pickups: Seymour Duncan ’59 (Neck & Bridge)
- Controls: 2 x Volume, 2 x Tone, 3-Way Toggle
- Electronics: Custom CTS Potentiometers, Vishay .022uF Capacitors, Switchcraft Toggle Switch and Switchcraft Input Jack
- Bridge: Non-Locking Tune-O-Matic
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Pickguard: Plastic
- Strings: Elixir Optiweb 10-46
- Tuning Machines: Grover
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Control Knobs: Gold Top
- Switch Tip: Cream
- Case: Premium Standard Case