- Acoustic guitar made from high-quality solid woods.
- Proprietary design features and production technologies, including unique soundboard voicing, revolutionary Furch CNR System® neck joint and resonance enhancing Full-Pore High-Gloss Finish.
- Beautiful shiny look featuring appointments made from koa, abalone and mother-of-pearl.
- Heavy-duty Hiscox hardshell case.
The Yellow Plus SP features a soundboard made from high-grade Sitka spruce and back and sides from premium padauk. Combined with exclusive koa body binding, white pearl thin Eclipse circles, and abalone rosette inlays, the high-quality tonewoods used for the Yellow Plus SP make for fine sounding instrument with stunning look. The combination of tonewoods and Full-Pore High-Gloss Finish translates into a highly rich and balanced sound across the entire frequency range.
Unique voicing process
The premium nature of the Yellow Plus SP is underscored by the fact that the soundboard is individually tuned using the voicing process, which enhances the guitar’s tonal properties to the highest level. Thanks to that, the Yellow Plus SP has a crystalline clear, harmonically rich, balanced, and highly dynamic sound across the entire tonal spectrum.
Resonance enhancing finish
The instrument is protected by our proprietary Full-Pore High-Gloss Finish, which has been developed to enhance the guitar’s tonal qualities. The finish consists of an ultrathin layer of highly resistant lacquer that provides excellent surface protection and accentuates the structure of the wood at the same time.
Furch CNR System® Neck Design
A high precision, dual-action truss rod maintains neck stability and allows for fine adjustment of the neck relief, bilaterally. The truss rod is housed in a highly rigid carbon casing which enables a very smooth and controlled neck relief, ensuring the best playability and enduring optimal setup.
The soundboard of the Yellow Plus SP owes its beautiful amber look to a combination of purfling featuring five black and white contrasting lines and koa binding with a white contrasting line. The soundhole is adorned by a rosette featuring a double ring with green abalone inlays and a black and white line.
White contrasting line
The contrast between the black ebony fingerboard and the red African mahogany neck is enhanced by a thin white line.
Pearl position markers
White pearl side position dots combined with Eclipse fingerboard inlays, featuring a thin white pearl contour line, improve fingerboard orientation and enhance the guitar’s beautiful shiny appearance.
The soundboard of the Yellow Plus SP is protected by a transparent pickguard that allows the natural beauty of the wood to shine through. The pickguard is designed to have no effect on the tonal qualities of the soundboard.
Excellent machine heads
The Yellow Plus SP has an excellent tuning stability courtesy of Gotoh 510 Silver Patina machine heads with polished ebony buttons and a highly precise 1:21 gear ratio.
High-rigidity Hiscox case
Maximum protection during transport is provided by a high-rigidity Hiscox case with polyurethane insulating foam that shields the instrument from changes in external climatic conditions.
- Neck-to-Body joint: 14th Fret
- Solid top – grade: Sitka spruce – AAA
- Solid back and sides – grade: Padauk
- Binding: Koa with white line
- Purfling: Five black and white lines
- Rosette: Abalone double ring with black and white line
- Bridge: Ebony
- Bridge pins: Ebony with pearl eye
- Saddle: TUSQ fully compensated
- Bridge string spacing: 55 mm
- Top finish: Full-Pore High-Gloss Finish
- Back and sides finish: Full-Pore High-Gloss Finish
- Pickguard: Anti-Scratch – transparent
- Nut Width: 45 mm
- Neck reinforcement: CNR System with dual-action adjustment
- Neck profile: Furch Soft V
- Scale length: 650 mm
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony
- Fingerboard radius: 400 mm
- Fingerboard front inlay: Pearl Eclipse inlays
- Fingerboard side inlay: Pearl position dots
- Fret finish: Polished
- Headstock overlay: Ebony
- Fingerboard and headstock binding: White line
- Neck material: African Mahogany
- Machine heads: Gotoh 510 Silver Patina – gear ratio 1:21
- Machine head buttons: Polished ebony
- Zero fret: TUSQ
- Nut string spacing (45mm): 38mm
- Strings: Elixir Ph-Br Nanoweb 12-53
- Neck finish: Full-Pore Smooth-Slide Satin Finish with antibacterial additive
- Headstock finish: Full-Pore High-Gloss finish