- 6-string acoustic guitar made from high-quality solid tonewoods.
- Proprietary design features and production technologies, including unique soundboard voicing, revolutionary Furch CNR System® neck joint and resonance enhancing Full-Pore Satin Finish.
- Stylish vintage appearance featuring appointments made from faux ivory, white mother-of-pearl and black walnut.
- Heavy-duty Hiscox hardshell case.
Are you a fan of traditional guitar design? If so, you should not miss our Vintage 1 SR! This guitar is crafted from high-quality Sitka spruce and Indian rosewood. Together with our innovative production technologies, these woods give it a beautiful rich balanced sound. The traditional vintage look of the guitar is underscored by a number of natural appointments and our resonance enhancing Full-Pore Satin Finish. The guitar comes in heavy-duty Hiscox hardshell case.
Sound is the most important consideration for Furch guitars. Their excellent acoustic qualities are the result of state-of-the art technologies, proprietary production processes and precision craftsmanship combined with the use of the best available tonewoods. The Vintage 1 SR is no fluke. Hear its exceptional sound quality for yourself with Tonepedia’s app. You can compare its unique sound with other Furch models and also guitars from other manufacturers.
Unique voicing process
The premium nature of the Vintage 1 SR is underscored by the fact that the soundboard is individually tuned using the voicing process, which enhances the instrument’s tonal properties to the highest level. Thanks to that, the Vintage 1 SR has a crystalline clear, harmonically rich, balanced, and highly dynamic sound across the entire tonal spectrum.
Resonance enhancing satin finish
The guitar’s body is coated with an ultra-thin and consistent UV Full-Pore Satin Finish, which we designed to maximize the resonant properties of the instrument while providing excellent protection. The foundation of the surface treatment is our high-gloss varnish, the final layer of which we apply with a matte finish. Thus, the guitar acquires a beautiful, slightly matte appearance.
Furch CNR System® Neck Design
A high precision, dual-action truss rod maintains neck stability and allows for fine adjustment of the neck relief, bilaterally. The truss rod is housed in a highly rigid carbon casing which enables a very smooth and controlled neck relief, ensuring the best playability and enduring optimal setup.
- A fully adjustable dual-action truss rod for highly precise adjustment of the neck bow in both the convex and concave directions.
- A highly rigid carbon casing that maintains the neck in the set position over a period much longer than is the case with standard neck joint designs and, at the same time, facilitates a gradual bow in the neck, a factor of essential importance for playability.
- A casting made of special alloy located inside the neck heel that ensures a stable position of the neck and its angle vis-à-vis the body.
The traditional look of the Vintage 1 SR is underscored by double ring rosette with black walnut inlay and body binding made from faux ivory.
Pearl position markers
The fretboard features white pearl side position markers and fingerboard inlays that improve fingerboard orientation and enhance the guitar’s exclusive appearance.
High-rigidity Hiscox case
Maximum protection during transport is provided by a high-rigidity Hiscox case with polyurethane insulating foam that shields the instrument from changes in external climatic conditions.
- Body Shape: Dreadnought
- Neck-to-body joint: 14th fret
- Solid top – grade: Sitka spruce – AA
- Solid back and sides – grade: Indian rosewood – AA
- Binding: Faux ivory
- Rosette: Double ring with black walnut inlay
- Bridge: Ebony
- Bridge pins: Ebony
- Saddle: TUSQ fully compensated
- Bridge string spacing: 2 3/16″
- Top finish: Full-Pore Satin Finish
- Back and sides finish: Full-Pore Satin Finish
- Pickguard: Transparent
- Pickup: L.R. Baggs Element VTC Pickup
- Nut width: 1 3/4″
- Neck Reinforcement: CNR System with dual-action adjustment
- Neck profile: Furch Soft V
- Scale Length: 25 9/16″
- Fingerboard material: Ebony
- Fingerboard radius: 15 3/4″
- Fingerboard front inlay: Pearl position dots
- Fingerboard side inlay: Pearl position dots
- Fret finish: Brushed
- Headstock overlay: Ebony
- Neck material: African mahogany
- Machine heads: Gotoh SE700 Nickel patina – gear ratio 1:15
- Zero fret: TUSQ
- Nut string spacing (1 3/4″): 1 1/2″
- Strings: Elixir Br Nanoweb 12-53
- Neck finish: Full-Pore Smooth-Slide Satin Finish with antibacterial additive
- Headstock finish: Full-Pore Satin Finish