The Vintage T solidbody electric guitars are the result of a collaboration between tone guru Dave Friedman and legendary master luthier Grover Jackson. Crafted in the USA from beautifully aged hardwoods, finished in a thin nitrocellulose lacquer with Friedman custom-wound pickups and Plek’d-finished fretwork, these guitars deliver vintage tone with modern playability.
Dave Friedman is the man behind the signature tones of rock icons Eddie Van Halen, Steve Stevens, Jerry Cantrell, Phil X and Bill Kelliher to name a few. Dave Friedman has been building, modding and repairing music equipment for many of the world’s biggest stars for the past 25 years. Friedman’s innovative designs and meticulous attention to detail has made him legendary in the world of professional touring musicians while earning him a loyal clientele from all over the world.
Grover Jackson has been a name synonymous with high quality USA made guitars for decades. With over 40 years’ experience and having made guitars for many of the top guitarists in the world, Dave has entrusted Grover and his wealth of knowledge to make these fine instruments. Grover is personally involved in every step of the creation of Friedman Guitars and hand selects each piece of wood, overseas paint, custom Friedman electronics and final assembly.
- VINTAGE-T-MRTS90, Trans Red
- Solid Mahogany Body, Lacquer Finish
- Maple Neck, Aged Nitro, 60’s classic neck shape
- Rosewood Fingerboard, Dot Inlays, Single Layer Black Pickguard
- 25.5″ Scale Length, 10″ ~ 14″ Radius
- 22 – Plek’d Frets, Tusq Nut, 1.697” Nut Width
- Vintage Kluson tuning keys, Hardtail bridge, Chrome aged finish
- D’Addario 10 ~ 46 Strings
- Neck Pickup: 1 x Friedman Classic Neck 90, Bridge Pickup: 1 x Friedman Classic Bridge 90
- 2 Volume & 2 Tone, Traditional 3 Way Selector, CTS Pots
- Orange drop capacitors, Jescar 47095 Fretwire
- Case: Custom G & G, Weight: 7lbs. 10oz.
Shipping & ReturnsFree Shipping
Most orders over $99.00 ship for free inside the lower 48 states. Certain items that are large and heavy do not qualify for free shipping. We Ship Worldwide!
For information on International Shipping, please call, email or use live chat for rates. Orders shipping outside the Lower 48 States to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico and international orders do not qualify for free shipping. Orders shipping to U.S. Military APO/FPO addresses, PO Boxes, and US territories (Guam, Virgin Islands, etc.) can only ship USPS. NOTE: Boxes over 70 lbs each cannot be shipped to these locations.
As a security precaution, orders over $200.00 will only ship to the address your credit card company has on file for you.
*Korg and Mesa/Boogie products are only available for shipment within the USA. Returns
We want you to be completely happy with your purchase, so we offer a 48 hour approval period on most purchases (see exclusions below). The 48 hour approval period begins when your purchased item is delivered to your door. If after 48 hours you’re not happy with the item, just contact us via phone, email or live chat on our website to arrange for a return authorization (RA#) and return shipping instructions. Any package sent back without prior authorization will be refused.
Returns must be shipped back to us within two days of the RA being issued. Items must come back to us undamaged and in the same condition they were shipped out. All manuals, paperwork, cables, tremolo arms, wrenches, etc… must be included or full credit will not be issued. Any items not conforming to this policy will be subject (at our discretion) to a restocking fee of 20% of the purchase price.
Refunds will be issued minus all related shipping expenses, if free shipping was initially given, the cost we incurred to get the item to you will be deducted from your refund. A 10% restock fee will also be deducted from your refund. Restock fees will be waived for full value exchanges.
Here are exceptions to our return policy.
- Custom orders of any kind are non returnable and non refundable. We often charge a deposit before we will place a custom or special order. All special order deposits are NON REFUNDABLE, no exceptions.
- Microphones, Harmonicas, In-Ear Systems and any other items that come into contact with your mouth or ears.
- Items labeled as BLOWOUT, are non-returnable. These are often being sold below cost and are considered “all sales final”.
- Software (this may also include hardware that includes software), unless still in shrink wrap with barcode affixed.
- Guitar strings, blank media, and other disposable merchandise.
- Guitar or bass pickups that have been installed or used in any way.
- Any item advertised as “USED” is non returnable.
*Payments for music lessons are non refundable, no exceptions.
View our detailed Return Policy here. Early Order Cancellation
All deposits are non refundable. Lots of our products are special orders and in many cases your order has to be built for you at the factory. This is what makes a lot of our products special. Once your order is started, it's being put together just for you. For this reason we ask that you don't cancel your order after you place it with us. If for some reason you absolutely have to cancel your order with us, we will assess you a 25% cancellation charge. This amount is equal to 25% of your total order amount. Ask us before you place your order to see if what you're purchasing is considered a special order. Damaged Merchandise
Do not accept your shipment if the package shows any signs of external damage. After the item is returned to us we will ship you a replacement. If you receive incorrect or defective merchandise, please call 781-335-0700 within 5 days for a return authorization number.
There are no reviews yet.