The Friedman BE-100 is in all aspects of the word, a CLASSIC! Over the years, many features and updates were added to the circuit and last year came the BE-50 Deluxe featuring all those updates. This year we go even further and we now have the BE 100 DELUXE! Featuring a revamped plexi-style clean channel based on the Smallbox amplifier, the Friedman BE-100 Deluxe tube amplifier head covers a whole lots of ground! A 3-way Gain Structure switch, plus switches for saturation, Voice, and Fat on the two dirty channels allow you to dial in whatever your heart desires. In addition, master controls for Thump, Response, and Presence offer fine-tune control. The super transparent Series FX Loop (with a Return Level control) is also included making the Friedman BE-100 Deluxe is an incredibly tonally versatile 100-watt tube amplifier that is perfect for all styles!
In addition to the newly added plexi-style Clean channel, the BE-100 Deluxe featurss two dirty channels, one with the much-desired BE gain structure and the next level, HBE! While the BE and HBE channels share the same 3-band EQ section, they each have independent controls for Gain and Master.
Friedman Brown Eye 100 Deluxe SPECS:
- 100 Watt all-tube head
- Three channels
- Handwired in the USA
- Custom USA made transformers
- 4 x EL34 power tubes
- 5 x 12AX7 preamp tubes
- BE channel – Gain, Master, Bass, Middle, Treble (shared with the HBE channel)
- HBE channel – Gain, Master, Bass, Middle, Treble (shared with the BE channel)
- Plexi channel – Gain, Volume, Bass, Middle, Treble and fat switch
- C45 voicing switch (BE / HBE channel)
- Saturation switch – adds saturation
- Voice switch – varies top end response
- Gain Structure switch – Lowers gain of BE / HBE channel
- Ultra-transparent series effects loop
- Response switch – varies negative feedback
- Frequency switch – changes frequency of the Thump knob
- Thump knob – varies lowered response of amp
- Two button foot switch for channel selections
- 4, 8 and 16 ohm Impedance selector switch
Shipping & ReturnsFree Shipping
Most orders over $99.00 ship for free inside the lower 48 states. Certain items that are large and heavy do not qualify for free shipping. We Ship Worldwide!
For information on International Shipping, please call, email or use live chat for rates. Orders shipping outside the Lower 48 States to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico and international orders do not qualify for free shipping. Orders shipping to U.S. Military APO/FPO addresses, PO Boxes, and US territories (Guam, Virgin Islands, etc.) can only ship USPS. NOTE: Boxes over 70 lbs each cannot be shipped to these locations.
As a security precaution, orders over $200.00 will only ship to the address your credit card company has on file for you.
*Korg and Mesa/Boogie products are only available for shipment within the USA. Returns
We want you to be completely happy with your purchase, so we offer a 48 hour approval period on most purchases (see exclusions below). The 48 hour approval period begins when your purchased item is delivered to your door. If after 48 hours you’re not happy with the item, just contact us via phone, email or live chat on our website to arrange for a return authorization (RA#) and return shipping instructions. Any package sent back without prior authorization will be refused.
Returns must be shipped back to us within two days of the RA being issued. Items must come back to us undamaged and in the same condition they were shipped out. All manuals, paperwork, cables, tremolo arms, wrenches, etc… must be included or full credit will not be issued. Any items not conforming to this policy will be subject (at our discretion) to a restocking fee of 20% of the purchase price.
Refunds will be issued minus all related shipping expenses, if free shipping was initially given, the cost we incurred to get the item to you will be deducted from your refund. A 10% restock fee will also be deducted from your refund. Restock fees will be waived for full value exchanges.
Here are exceptions to our return policy.
- Custom orders of any kind are non returnable and non refundable. We often charge a deposit before we will place a custom or special order. All special order deposits are NON REFUNDABLE, no exceptions.
- Microphones, Harmonicas, In-Ear Systems and any other items that come into contact with your mouth or ears.
- Items labeled as BLOWOUT, are non-returnable. These are often being sold below cost and are considered “all sales final”.
- Software (this may also include hardware that includes software), unless still in shrink wrap with barcode affixed.
- Guitar strings, blank media, and other disposable merchandise.
- Guitar or bass pickups that have been installed or used in any way.
- Any item advertised as “USED” is non returnable.
*Payments for music lessons are non refundable, no exceptions.
View our detailed Return Policy here. Early Order Cancellation
All deposits are non refundable. Lots of our products are special orders and in many cases your order has to be built for you at the factory. This is what makes a lot of our products special. Once your order is started, it's being put together just for you. For this reason we ask that you don't cancel your order after you place it with us. If for some reason you absolutely have to cancel your order with us, we will assess you a 25% cancellation charge. This amount is equal to 25% of your total order amount. Ask us before you place your order to see if what you're purchasing is considered a special order. Damaged Merchandise
Do not accept your shipment if the package shows any signs of external damage. After the item is returned to us we will ship you a replacement. If you receive incorrect or defective merchandise, please call 781-335-0700 within 5 days for a return authorization number.
There are no reviews yet.