“Now, for the first time in my career, what I use in the studio is exactly the same as what I use on stage. It’s all the same thing. There’s no special guitar that I use at home, no special pickup. Same guitar, same pickups… Fishman Fluence.”
Each Fishman Fluence pickup has two distinct and useful sounds on-board. These sounds start with the revolutionary Fluence Core, the heart of Fluence tone. From this Fluence Core we then create the classic timbres and tone — colors you expect from great guitar pickups — as well as some you’ve never expected.
“Transcendence is the name of my new album and it’s also the thematic inspiration for my signature pickups. The goal was to merge two opposite ends of the sonic spectrum into one product and I’m proud to say we have strongly achieved that.”
Devin Townsend Signature Pickup Set Features:
1 bridge pickup and 1 neck pickup
All components required to achieve Devin’s wiring scheme (minus pickup selector).
Volume and Tone pots
Push-pull Voice Selector pot for use in Volume or Tone position
All cables required for installation
Option to choose single coil or double coil/humbucking modes
Additional access to a humbucking version of Voice 2 is available via push-pull
- Ceramic Bridge:
- Voice 1: 635 Hz, Voice 2: 3.4 kHz
- Ceramic VIII, Hybrid Magnetic Circuit, 130 gauss strength at string
- 52.6 mm pole spacing, 2.2mA Current Draw, 2k Output Impedance
- Ceramic Neck:
- Voice 1: 780 Hz, Voice 2: 3.3 kHz
- Ceramic VIII, Bar magnets with poles magnetic circuit, 130 gauss strength at string
- 49 mm pole spacing, 2 k output impedance, 2.2 mA current draw, Up to 110 hours battery life
There are no reviews yet.