“Now, for the first time in my career, what I use in the studio is exactly the same as what I use on stage. It’s all the same thing. There’s no special guitar that I use at home, no special pickup. Same guitar, same pickups… Fishman Fluence.”
Each Fishman Fluence pickup has two distinct and useful sounds on-board. These sounds start with the revolutionary Fluence Core, the heart of Fluence tone. From this Fluence Core we then create the classic timbres and tone — colors you expect from great guitar pickups — as well as some you’ve never expected.
“Transcendence is the name of my new album and it’s also the thematic inspiration for my signature pickups. The goal was to merge two opposite ends of the sonic spectrum into one product and I’m proud to say we have strongly achieved that.”
Devin Townsend Signature Pickup Set Features:
1 bridge pickup and 1 neck pickup
All components required to achieve Devin’s wiring scheme (minus pickup selector).
Volume and Tone pots
Push-pull Voice Selector pot for use in Volume or Tone position
All cables required for installation
Option to choose single coil or double coil/humbucking modes
Additional access to a humbucking version of Voice 2 is available via push-pull
- Ceramic Bridge:
- Voice 1: 635 Hz, Voice 2: 3.4 kHz
- Ceramic VIII, Hybrid Magnetic Circuit, 130 gauss strength at string
- 52.6 mm pole spacing, 2.2mA Current Draw, 2k Output Impedance
- Ceramic Neck:
- Voice 1: 780 Hz, Voice 2: 3.3 kHz
- Ceramic VIII, Bar magnets with poles magnetic circuit, 130 gauss strength at string
- 49 mm pole spacing, 2 k output impedance, 2.2 mA current draw, Up to 110 hours battery life
Shipping & ReturnsFree Shipping
Most orders over $99.00 ship for free inside the lower 48 states. Certain items that are large and heavy do not qualify for free shipping. We Ship Worldwide!
For information on International Shipping, please call, email or use live chat for rates. Orders shipping outside the Lower 48 States to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico and international orders do not qualify for free shipping. Orders shipping to U.S. Military APO/FPO addresses, PO Boxes, and US territories (Guam, Virgin Islands, etc.) can only ship USPS. NOTE: Boxes over 70 lbs each cannot be shipped to these locations.
As a security precaution, orders over $200.00 will only ship to the address your credit card company has on file for you.
*Korg and Mesa/Boogie products are only available for shipment within the USA. Returns
We want you to be completely happy with your purchase, so we offer a 48 hour approval period on most purchases (see exclusions below). The 48 hour approval period begins when your purchased item is delivered to your door. If after 48 hours you’re not happy with the item, just contact us via phone, email or live chat on our website to arrange for a return authorization (RA#) and return shipping instructions. Any package sent back without prior authorization will be refused.
Returns must be shipped back to us within two days of the RA being issued. Items must come back to us undamaged and in the same condition they were shipped out. All manuals, paperwork, cables, tremolo arms, wrenches, etc… must be included or full credit will not be issued. Any items not conforming to this policy will be subject (at our discretion) to a restocking fee of 20% of the purchase price.
Refunds will be issued minus all related shipping expenses, if free shipping was initially given, the cost we incurred to get the item to you will be deducted from your refund. A 10% restock fee will also be deducted from your refund. Restock fees will be waived for full value exchanges.
Here are exceptions to our return policy.
- Custom orders of any kind are non returnable and non refundable. We often charge a deposit before we will place a custom or special order. All special order deposits are NON REFUNDABLE, no exceptions.
- Microphones, Harmonicas, In-Ear Systems and any other items that come into contact with your mouth or ears.
- Items labeled as BLOWOUT, are non-returnable. These are often being sold below cost and are considered “all sales final”.
- Software (this may also include hardware that includes software), unless still in shrink wrap with barcode affixed.
- Guitar strings, blank media, and other disposable merchandise.
- Guitar or bass pickups that have been installed or used in any way.
- Any item advertised as “USED” is non returnable.
*Payments for music lessons are non refundable, no exceptions.
View our detailed Return Policy here. Early Order Cancellation
All deposits are non refundable. Lots of our products are special orders and in many cases your order has to be built for you at the factory. This is what makes a lot of our products special. Once your order is started, it's being put together just for you. For this reason we ask that you don't cancel your order after you place it with us. If for some reason you absolutely have to cancel your order with us, we will assess you a 25% cancellation charge. This amount is equal to 25% of your total order amount. Ask us before you place your order to see if what you're purchasing is considered a special order. Damaged Merchandise
Do not accept your shipment if the package shows any signs of external damage. After the item is returned to us we will ship you a replacement. If you receive incorrect or defective merchandise, please call 781-335-0700 within 5 days for a return authorization number.