This is a used Fender Tone Master Super Reverb 4×10 Combo. It has been tested and gone over by the experts at our shop to ensure it’s working properly and is free of issues, unless otherwise noted in this listing. Please see pictures provided and the notes below for condition and wear. It will be packed with care to be shipped to your door! If you have any questions about this or any other piece of gear we have, please let us know and we’ll be happy to help!
– Condition: 8.5/10
– Any wear of note: This amp is in EXCELLENT condition. There are some very light scuffs on the tolex and on the handle, but it is overall in amazing shape! Works perfectly with no issues.
This listing includes the amp, the footswitch, and the cover!
The Tone Master Super Reverb is the next addition to Fender’s acclaimed series of legendary amplifiers. Featuring Fender’s proprietary Tone Master modeling process and combined with player-centric features to maximize the utility of these amps, the Tone Master Super Reverb is a perfect replication of the legendary tube amplifier with modern features for today’s most demanding professionals.
The Tone Master Super Reverb is the magical combination of the mid-60s black panel amplifier circuit and four 10” speakers. It’s got the unique beefy sound of the large 4×10 cabinet, the chime of the Jensen speakers, and an easily driven mid-powered 45W(simulated) amplifier. There’s no mistaking this sound when you plug into it, and now you can lift it easily and set the volume to the venue. With modern features including selectable output power and IR line out, the Tone Master Super Reverb is ideal for stage, studio, or home use.
- Four Jensen P-10R alnico speakers
- Normal and Vibrato channels, each with two inputs and Bright switches
- Rear-panel output power selector for full power and five attenuated settings
- Balanced XLR line output with impulse response (IR) cabinet simulations, level control, and ground switch
- Lightweight, meranti ply cabinet
- Power jewel illuminates in different colors for normal operation, warmup, and mute/silent mode
- USB port for firmware upgrades
- Universal worldwide 100V – 240V operation
- Cover and two-button footswitch included
- Voltage: 120V
- Controls: Normal Channel: Bright Switch, Volume, Treble, Bass; Vibrato Channel: Bright Switch, Volume, Treble, Middle, Bass, Reverb; Vibrato: Speed, Intensity
- Wattage: 45 Watts into 2 Ohms
- Channels: Two – (Normal and Vibrato)
- Inputs: Four – (1/4″, Two Normal and Two Vibrato)
- Effects: Reverb, Tremolo
- Effects Loop: N/A
- Line Out: One – (Balance XLR with Ground Lift and Level Control)
- Cabinet Material: Lightweight Meranti Plywood
- Amplifier Covering: Black Textured Vinyl
- Grille Cloth: Silver
- Amplifier Jewel: Red (Power), Red/Amber (Warmup), Amber (Mute)
- Front Panel: Black
- Handle: Molded Plastic Strap with Nickel-Plated Caps
- Speakers: Four – 10″ Jensen P10R with Alnico Magnet
- Total Impedance: 2 ohms
- Amp Height: 24.75″
- Amp Depth: 10.5″
- Amp Width: 25.125″
- Amp Weight: 36lbs