BRAND NEW FROM A FACTORY AUTHORIZED FANO DEALER!
We here at Fano Guitars are a small team of musicians and guitarists building instruments for discerning players who know what they want…Quality, Reliability, Style and Performance.
- Body: Alder
- Neck: Maple (Bolt-on,10 degree headstock pitch)
- Neck Color: Satin Vintage Amber Tint (Back)
- Neck Shape: Early 60’s “C” Shape – .830 – .920
- Fingerboard: Pau Ferro
- Fingerboard Radius: Compound 9.5″ – 12″
- Frets: 22 – Jescar Medium-Jumbo Nickel/Silver
- Fingerboard Marker Inlay: Aged White Pearloid Dots
- Scale Length: 25.5″
- String Nut: 1.65″ composite
- Hardware: Nickel
- Tuners: Vintage 6-in-line
- Bridge: Vintage 6-Screw Tremolo
- Pickups: Fano proprietary designed and spec’d P-90’s
- Controls: Volume, Tone, & 3-Way Switch
- Finish: Polyurethane
- Neck & Body Distress Levels: Clean
- Strings: .010 – .046
- Case & Accessories: “Fano” Omnis gig bag
- Manufacturer Suggested Retail Price: $849USD
- Country of Origin: China
There are no reviews yet.