The Pro-Mod Series continues upon Charvel’s storied legacy of innovative excellence in high-performance guitar design, offering the latest technology and top-notch features that modern players need. An ideal instrument for dazzling high-speed playing, the all-new Pro-Mod San Dimas® Style 1 HSS FR E Sassafras boasts scorching sound, stunning style and grin-inducing playing feel and performance.
The San Dimas sassafras body is coupled with a bolt-on maple neck featuring a pair of graphite-reinforcement rods to resist bending and warping under environmental stresses. The speed neck profile is designed for lightning fast playing and completely unhindered position shifts, while the comfortably rolled fingerboard edges provide the broken-in feel of an instrument with plenty of playing miles on it, and plenty more to go. Perfect for faster tempos, the 12″-16″ compound radius ebony fingerboard hosts 22 jumbo frets and white dot inlays. For regularly touring musicians, a heel-mount truss rod adjustment wheel is a must, allowing for quick and convenient neck relief tweaks.
The humbucking Seymour Duncan® JB TB-4 pickup bridge and single-coil Seymour Duncan Custom Flat Strat® SSL-6 middle and Custom Flat Strat SSL-6 RWRP neck pickups are mounted directly to the body for increased vibration transfer. This powerful pickup trio produces aggressive harmonics in the bridge position for distinguished blues and metal runs, and the perfect blend of heightened output and springy Stratocaster attitude in the middle and neck.
Extensive tonal variations are on top with a five-way blade pickup switch, volume control and a no-load tone control that operates like a standard tone control from positions one through nine, and removes itself from the circuit at position ten for transparent sound, letting the full natural voice of the guitar shine through. Dive to rumbling depths or add a well-placed rising harmonic without sacrificing your tuning with the Floyd Rose® 1000 Series double-locking tremolo bridge system.
Designed with style in mind, the Pro-Mod San Dimas Style 1 HSS FR E Sassafras comes in a rich Satin Black finish with black hardware.
- Series: Pro-Mod
- Color: Satin Black
- Body Finish: Satin
- Body Shape: San Dimas Style 1
- Body Material: Sassafras
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Construction: Bolt-On with Graphite Reinforcement
- Neck Finish: Hand-Rubbed Satin Urethane
- Neck Shape: Speed Neck with Rolled Fingerboard Edges
- Neck Binding: None – Rolled Fingerboard Edges
- Scale Length: 25.5″
- Fingerboard Radius: 12″ – 16″ Compound Radius
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- Nut Material: Floyd Rose 1000 Series Locking
- Nut Width: 1.6875″
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Truss Rod Nut: Heel-Mount Truss Rod Adjustment Wheel
- Truss Rod Wrench: Yes
- String Trees: Floyd Rose Retainer Bar
- Headstock: Licensed Fender Stratocaster
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Serialized
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan JB TB-4
- Middle Pickup: Seymour Duncan Custom Flat Strat SSL-6 Single-Coil
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan Custom Flat Strat SSL-6 RWRP Single-Coil
- Pickup Color: Black
- Controls: Volume, No-Load Tone
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade Pickup Selector
- Bridge: Floyd Rose 1000 Series Double-Locking Tremolo (Recessed)
- Hardware Finish: Black
- Tremolo Arm: Floyd Rose 1000 Series Locking
- Tremolo Block: Brass
- Tuning Machines: Charvel-Branded Die-Cast
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Switch Tip: Black