This is a used guitar. It has been tested and gone over by the experts at our shop. When a guitar is purchased from us it undergoes a final setup before shipping to ensure it’s playing optimally. It is then packed with care and shipped to your door! If you have any questions about this or any other piece of gear we have, please let us know and we’ll be happy to help!
– Condition: 9.5/10
– Fret wear: None
– Any wear of note: Extremely light swirling on top finish (Very standard wear for a used guitar. Only visible in certain light, very minor). Nothing that will really photograph. No dings, dents or damage.
The Pro-Mod Series continues upon Charvel’s storied legacy of innovative excellence in high-performance guitar design, offering the latest technology and top-notch features for today’s modern players. An ideal instrument for dazzling high-speed playing, the San Dimas® Style 1 HH FR M boasts scorching sound, stunning style and grin-inducing playing feel and performance.
Its body is crafted from alder and is coupled with a bolt-on maple neck with a pair of graphite reinforcement rods to resist bending and warping under environmental stresses. The speed neck profile is designed for lightning fast playing and completely unhindered position shifts while the comfortably rolled fingerboard edges provide the broken-in feel of an instrument with plenty of playing miles on it, and plenty more to go. Its 12″-16″ maple fingerboard hosts 22 jumbo frets and black dot inlays, and has a heel-mount truss rod adjustments for quick and convenient neck relief tweaks.
High-output Seymour Duncan® JB and Seymour Duncan ’59™ humbucking pickups are directly mounted to the body, cranking out high octane rock ‘n’ roll tone with plenty of sweet overtones. The volume control conceals a push/pull coil split to have even more tonal variations on tap while the no-load tone control operates like a standard tone control from positions one through nine, removing itself from the circuit at position ten for transparent sound, letting the full natural voice of the guitar shine through. Dive to rumbling depths or add a well-placed rising harmonic without sacrificing your tuning with the Floyd Rose® 1000 Series double-locking tremolo bridge system.
Designed with style in mind, the San Dimas Style 1 HH FR M is available in a diverse mix of finishes. A Charvel neck plate, sealed die-cast tuners and standard strap buttons complete the package.
- Series: Pro-Mod
- Color: Shell Pink
- Weight: 7lbs 14oz
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Shape: San Dimas Style 1
- Body Material: Alder
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan JB TB-4
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan ’59 SH-1N
- Pickup Color: White
- Controls: Volume (Push/Pull Coil Split), No-Load Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Both Inner Coils, Position 3. Neck Pickup – (Split Engaged) – Position 1. Bridge Outer Coil, Position 2. Both Outer Coils, Position 3. Neck Outer Coil
- Hardware: Floyd Rose 1000 Series Double-Locking Tremolo (Recessed)
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tremolo Arm: Floyd Rose 1000 Series Locking
- Tuning Machines: Charvel-Branded Die-Cast
- Pickguard: None
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat Top
- Switch Tip: White
- Saddle Height Wrench: Yes
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Construction: Bolt-On
- Neck Finish: Hand-Rubbed Satin Urethane
- Neck Shape: Speed Neck with Rolled Fingerboard Edges
- Neck Binding: None – Rolled Fingerboard Edges
- Scale Length: 25.5″
- Fingerboard Radius: 12″-16″ Compound Radius
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- Nut Material: Floyd Rose 1000 Series Locking
- Nut Width: 1.6875″
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Truss Rod Nut: Heel-Mount Truss Rod Adjustment Wheel
- Truss Rod Wrench: Yes
- String Trees: Floyd Rose Retainer Bar
- Headstock: Licensed Fender Stratocaster
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Serialized
- Serial #: MC214055