The Pro-Mod Series continues upon Charvel’s storied legacy of innovative excellence in high-performance guitar design, offering the latest technology and top-notch features that modern players need. An ideal instrument for dazzling high-speed playing, the Pro-Mod San Dimas® Style 1 HH FR E Ash boasts scorching sound, stunning style and grin-inducing playing feel and performance.
Crafted from ash, the San Dimas body is coupled with a bolt-on maple neck featuring a pair of graphite reinforcement rods to resist bending and warping under environmental stresses. The speed neck profile is designed for lightning fast playing and completely unhindered position shifts, while the comfortably rolled fingerboard edges provide the broken-in feel of an instrument with plenty of playing miles on it, and plenty more to go. Perfect for faster tempos, the 12″-16″ compound radius ebony fingerboard hosts 22 jumbo frets and white dot inlays. For regularly touring musicians, a heel-mount truss rod adjust thumbwheel is a must, allowing for quick and convenient neck relief tweaks.
This axe features an HH pickup configuration consisting of a direct mount Seymour Duncan® Custom Full Shred SH-10B bridge pickup and direct mount Seymour Duncan Custom Alnico II™ Pro APH-1N neck pickup. The bridge pickup radiates a crisp top-end with low-end articulation, while the neck pickup has incredible range with soaring highs and silky lows.
The volume control conceals a push/pull coil split to have even more tonal variations on tap while the no-load tone control operates like a standard tone control from positions one through nine, removing itself from the circuit at position ten for transparent sound that lets the full natural voice of the guitar shine through. Dive to rumbling depths or add a well-placed rising harmonic without sacrificing your tuning with the Floyd Rose® 1000 Series double-locking tremolo bridge system.
Designed with style in mind, the Pro San Dimas Style 1 HH FR E Ash comes in an Old Yella finish with black hardware.
- Series: Pro-mod
- Color: Old Yella
- Body Finish: Satin
- Body Shape: San Dimas Style 1
- Body Material: Ash
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Construction: Bolt-On
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Neck Shape: Speed Neck with Rolled Fingerboard
- Neck Binding: None – Rolled Fingerboard Edges
- Scale Length: 25.5″
- Fingerboard Radius: 12″-16″ Compound Radius
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony
- Numbers of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- Nut Material: Floyd Rose 1000 Series Locking
- Nut Width: 1.6875″
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Truss Rod Nut: Heel-Mount Truss Rod Adjustment Wheel
- String Trees: Floyd Rose Retainer Bar
- Headstock: Licensed Fender Stratocaster
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Serialized
- Bridge Pickup: Custom Seymour Duncan Full Shred SH-10B
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan Alnico II Pro APH-1N
- Pickup Color: Black
- Controls: Volume (Push/Pull Coil Split), No-Load Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Both Inner Coils, Position 3. Neck Pickup – (Split Engaged) – Position 1. Bridge Outer Coil, Position 2. Both Outer Coils, Position 3. Neck Outer Coil
- Bridge: Floyd Rose 1000 Series Double-Locking Tremolo (Recessed)
- Hardware Finish: Black
- Tremolo Arm: Floyd Rose 1000 Series Locking
- Tuning Machines: Charvel-Branded Die-Cast
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Switch Tip: Black
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)