Charvel once again ups the ante for modern high performance combined with elegant style and crushing tone with the Pro-Mod DK24 HSH 2PT CM Mahogany, a stunning new instrument designed especially for a new breed of player whose musical vision and versatility knows no boundaries.
The sleekly sculpted mahogany Dinky™ body features a scalloped lower back bout and shredder’s cut heel that make access to the upper registers seamless. The bolt-on caramelized maple “speed” neck has graphite reinforcement for sturdy stability against environmental warping and a silky-smooth hand-rubbed satin urethane finish on the back for sublime playability. Luminlay® side dots guide your way along the fretboard on even the darkest of stages, and the heel-mount truss rod adjustment wheel makes for painless neck relief tweaks. Designed for fast playing, the 12”-16” compound radius caramelized maple fingerboard features comfortable rolled edges, 24 jumbo frets, pearloid dot inlays and Graph Tech® TUSQ® XL nut.
Smooth sustain paired with warm, buttery timbre radiates from a custom Seymour Duncan® Full Shred™ SH-10B bridge pickup, Seymour Duncan Custom Flat Strat® SSL-6 single-coil middle pickup and custom Seymour Duncan Alnico II Pro™ APH-1N neck pickup. The bridge pickup emits a bright tone with a tight low end and scooped mids. The middle pickup is the perfect blend of heightened output and springy Stratocaster attitude, while the humbucking neck pickup shines with a distinct warmth that is silky and boasts incredible natural sustain.
Taking our modern DK24 platform up a notch, this 2PT model’s premium modern features include a five-way blade pickup switch, Stratocaster®-style skirt knobs for the volume (with 500K EVH® Bourns® low friction potentiometer) and no-load tone controls, Gotoh® Custom 510 tremolo bridge, Charvel-branded locking tuners and more.
Sporting sophisticated style, the Pro-Mod DK24 HSH 2PT CM Mahogany is available in an all-new Natural finish with gold hardware.
- Series: Pro Mod
- Color: Natural
- Body Finish: Satin
- Body Shape: Dinky
- Body Material Mahogany
- Neck Material: Caramelized Maple
- Neck Construction: Bolt-On with Graphite Reinforcement
- Neck Finish: Hand-Rubbed Satin Urethane
- Neck Shape: Speed Neck with Rolled Fingerboard Edges
- Neck Binding: None- Rolled Fingerboard Edges
- Scale Length: 2.5″
- Fingerboard Radius: 12″ -16″
- Fingerboard Material: Caramelized Maple
- Number of Frets: 24
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- Nut Material: Graph Tech TUSQ XL
- 1.6875″ Nut Width
- Position Inlays: 4mm Pearloid Dot
- Side Dots: Luminlay
- Truss Rod Nut: Heel-Mount Truss Rod Adjustment Wheel
- String Trees: Fender Standard String Guide
- Headstock: Licensed Fender Stratocaster
- Neck Plate: None – 4-Bolt Sculpted Heel
- Bridge Pickup: Custom Seymour Duncan Full Shred SH-10B
- Middle Pickup: Seymour Duncan Custom Flat Strat SSL-6 Single-Coil
- Neck Pickup: Custom Seymour Duncan Alnico II Pro APH-1N
- Pickup Color: Flat Black
- Controls: Volume (500K EVH Bourns Low Friction pot), No-Load Tone
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade
- Bridge: Gotoh Custom 510 Tremolo
- Hardware Finish: Gold
- Tremolo Arm: Gotoh
- Tuning Machines: Charvel-Branded Die-Cast Locking
- Control Knobs: Stratocaster-Style Skirt
- Saddle Height Wrench: Yes
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.009 – .042)
- Standard Strap Buttons
Shipping & ReturnsFree Shipping
Most orders over $99.00 ship for free inside the lower 48 states. Certain items that are large and heavy do not qualify for free shipping. We Ship Worldwide!
For information on International Shipping, please call, email or use live chat for rates. Orders shipping outside the Lower 48 States to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico and international orders do not qualify for free shipping. Orders shipping to U.S. Military APO/FPO addresses, PO Boxes, and US territories (Guam, Virgin Islands, etc.) can only ship USPS. NOTE: Boxes over 70 lbs each cannot be shipped to these locations.
As a security precaution, orders over $200.00 will only ship to the address your credit card company has on file for you.
*Korg and Mesa/Boogie products are only available for shipment within the USA. Returns
We want you to be completely happy with your purchase, so we offer a 48 hour approval period on most purchases (see exclusions below). The 48 hour approval period begins when your purchased item is delivered to your door. If after 48 hours you’re not happy with the item, just contact us via phone, email or live chat on our website to arrange for a return authorization (RA#) and return shipping instructions. Any package sent back without prior authorization will be refused.
Returns must be shipped back to us within two days of the RA being issued. Items must come back to us undamaged and in the same condition they were shipped out. All manuals, paperwork, cables, tremolo arms, wrenches, etc… must be included or full credit will not be issued. Any items not conforming to this policy will be subject (at our discretion) to a restocking fee of 20% of the purchase price.
Refunds will be issued minus all related shipping expenses, if free shipping was initially given, the cost we incurred to get the item to you will be deducted from your refund. A 10% restock fee will also be deducted from your refund. Restock fees will be waived for full value exchanges.
Here are exceptions to our return policy.
- Custom orders of any kind are non returnable and non refundable. We often charge a deposit before we will place a custom or special order. All special order deposits are NON REFUNDABLE, no exceptions.
- Microphones, Harmonicas, In-Ear Systems and any other items that come into contact with your mouth or ears.
- Items labeled as BLOWOUT, are non-returnable. These are often being sold below cost and are considered “all sales final”.
- Software (this may also include hardware that includes software), unless still in shrink wrap with barcode affixed.
- Guitar strings, blank media, and other disposable merchandise.
- Guitar or bass pickups that have been installed or used in any way.
- Any item advertised as “USED” is non returnable.
*Payments for music lessons are non refundable, no exceptions.
View our detailed Return Policy here. Early Order Cancellation
All deposits are non refundable. Lots of our products are special orders and in many cases your order has to be built for you at the factory. This is what makes a lot of our products special. Once your order is started, it's being put together just for you. For this reason we ask that you don't cancel your order after you place it with us. If for some reason you absolutely have to cancel your order with us, we will assess you a 25% cancellation charge. This amount is equal to 25% of your total order amount. Ask us before you place your order to see if what you're purchasing is considered a special order. Damaged Merchandise
Do not accept your shipment if the package shows any signs of external damage. After the item is returned to us we will ship you a replacement. If you receive incorrect or defective merchandise, please call 781-335-0700 within 5 days for a return authorization number.
There are no reviews yet.