Charvel’s Pro-Mod DK24 HH HT M Mahogany with Figured Walnut is a perfect fusion of elegance and high performance, designed for a new breed of player whose musical vision and versatility knows no boundaries.
Loaded with premium features, this DK24 model has a sleek Dinky™ body constructed from mahogany with a stunning figured walnut top in a Natural finish with gold hardware. The sculpted shredder’s cut heel and scalloped lower back bout make access to the upper registers seamless, while the bolt-on maple neck features graphite reinforcement for rock-solid stability. The silky-smooth hand-rubbed satin urethane finish on the back of the neck grants sublime playability, while the conveniently located heel-mount truss rod adjustment wheel makes for quick neck relief tweaks on the fly. Designed for speed, the 12″-16″ compound radius maple fingerboard features comfortable rolled edges, 24 jumbo frets and offset black dot inlays.
This axe features an HH pickup configuration consisting of a direct mount Seymour Duncan® Full Shred™ SH-10B bridge pickup and direct mount Seymour Duncan Alnico II™ Pro APH-1N neck pickup. The bridge pickup radiates a crisp top-end with low-end articulation, while the neck pickup has incredible range with soaring highs and silky lows.
Blending sophisticated style with assertive tone, the Pro-Mod DK24 HH HT M Mahogany with Figured Walnut also offers premium modern features such as a five-way blade pickup switch, dome-style control knobs for the volume and no-load tone controls, Charvel® HT6 string-through-body hardtail bridge, die-cast locking tuners and more.
- S/N: MC21002589
- Series: Pro-Mod
- Color: Natural
- Body Finish: Satin
- Body Shape: Dinky
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Body Top: Figured Walnut
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Construction: Bolt-On with Graphite Reinforcement
- Neck Finish: Hand-Rubbed Satin Urethane
- Neck Shape: Speed Neck with Rolled Fingerboard Edges
- Neck Binding: None – Rolled Fingerboard Edges
- Scale Length: 25.5″ Scale Length
- Fingerboard Radius: 12″-16″ Compound Radius
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Number of Frets: 24
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- Nut Material: Black Plastic
- Nut Width: 1.6875″
- Position Inlays: Offset Black Dot
- Truss Rod Nut: Heel-Mount Truss Rod Adjustment Wheel
- String Trees: Dual Modern Disc String Trees
- Headstock: Licensed Fender Stratocaster
- Neck Plate: None – 4-Bolt Sculpted Heel
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan Full Shred SH-10B
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan Alnico II Pro APH-1N
- Pickup Color: Black
- Controls: Volume, No-Load Tone
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Full Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge Inner Coil, Position 3. Both Inner Coils, Position 4. Neck Inner Coil, Position 5. Full Neck Pickup
- Bridge: Charvel HT6 String-Through-Body Hardtail
- Hardware Finish: Gold
- Tuning Machines: Charvel-Branded Die-Cast Locking
- Control Knobs: Dome-Style
- Switch Tip: Black
- Saddle Height Wrench: Yes
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel .009 – .042 Gauge
Shipping & ReturnsFree Shipping
Most orders over $99.00 ship for free inside the lower 48 states. Certain items that are large and heavy do not qualify for free shipping. We Ship Worldwide!
For information on International Shipping, please call, email or use live chat for rates. Orders shipping outside the Lower 48 States to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico and international orders do not qualify for free shipping. Orders shipping to U.S. Military APO/FPO addresses, PO Boxes, and US territories (Guam, Virgin Islands, etc.) can only ship USPS. NOTE: Boxes over 70 lbs each cannot be shipped to these locations.
As a security precaution, orders over $200.00 will only ship to the address your credit card company has on file for you.
*Korg and Mesa/Boogie products are only available for shipment within the USA. Returns
We want you to be completely happy with your purchase, so we offer a 48 hour approval period on most purchases (see exclusions below). The 48 hour approval period begins when your purchased item is delivered to your door. If after 48 hours you’re not happy with the item, just contact us via phone, email or live chat on our website to arrange for a return authorization (RA#) and return shipping instructions. Any package sent back without prior authorization will be refused.
Returns must be shipped back to us within two days of the RA being issued. Items must come back to us undamaged and in the same condition they were shipped out. All manuals, paperwork, cables, tremolo arms, wrenches, etc… must be included or full credit will not be issued. Any items not conforming to this policy will be subject (at our discretion) to a restocking fee of 20% of the purchase price.
Refunds will be issued minus all related shipping expenses, if free shipping was initially given, the cost we incurred to get the item to you will be deducted from your refund. A 10% restock fee will also be deducted from your refund. Restock fees will be waived for full value exchanges.
Here are exceptions to our return policy.
- Custom orders of any kind are non returnable and non refundable. We often charge a deposit before we will place a custom or special order. All special order deposits are NON REFUNDABLE, no exceptions.
- Microphones, Harmonicas, In-Ear Systems and any other items that come into contact with your mouth or ears.
- Items labeled as BLOWOUT, are non-returnable. These are often being sold below cost and are considered “all sales final”.
- Software (this may also include hardware that includes software), unless still in shrink wrap with barcode affixed.
- Guitar strings, blank media, and other disposable merchandise.
- Guitar or bass pickups that have been installed or used in any way.
- Any item advertised as “USED” is non returnable.
*Payments for music lessons are non refundable, no exceptions.
View our detailed Return Policy here. Early Order Cancellation
All deposits are non refundable. Lots of our products are special orders and in many cases your order has to be built for you at the factory. This is what makes a lot of our products special. Once your order is started, it's being put together just for you. For this reason we ask that you don't cancel your order after you place it with us. If for some reason you absolutely have to cancel your order with us, we will assess you a 25% cancellation charge. This amount is equal to 25% of your total order amount. Ask us before you place your order to see if what you're purchasing is considered a special order. Damaged Merchandise
Do not accept your shipment if the package shows any signs of external damage. After the item is returned to us we will ship you a replacement. If you receive incorrect or defective merchandise, please call 781-335-0700 within 5 days for a return authorization number.