Harkening back to the late ’80s when Charvel® guitars were manufactured exclusively in Japan, we introduce the all-new MJ Series DK24 HSH 2PT E Mahogany with Figured Walnut. Attentively crafted in Japan and exquisite in style, the MJ Series blends Charvel’s unparalleled legacy of designing high-performance instruments with an assortment of top-end features.
The MJ DK24 HSH 2PT E Mahogany with Figured Walnut lies at the intersection of immaculate style and unmatched performance. The mahogany Dinky™ body with figured walnut top in a Natural finish shows off the distinguished wood grain and produces a punchy tone and solid high-end response with a touch of brightened treble. The scalloped lower back bout and sculpted shredder’s cut heel have been engineered for comfortable upper fret access and lead playing. The bolt-on wenge neck features graphite reinforcement for rock-solid stability, hand-rubbed oil finish on the back for smooth playability and heel-mount truss rod adjustment wheel for quick and easy neck relief tweaks. Its 12”-16” compound radius streaky ebony fingerboard ups the style ante and features 24 jumbo frets, pearl dot inlays and Graph Tech® TUSQ® XL nut.
An HSH pickup configuration consisting of a custom Seymour Duncan® Full Shred™ SH-10B humbucking bridge pickup, Seymour Duncan Custom Flat Strat® SSL-6 middle pickup and custom Seymour Duncan Alnico II Pro™ APH-1N humbucking neck pickup delivers focused humbucker tone with a nicely balanced treble and bass response and backed off midrange, along with a sparkly vintage snap.
This exquisite DK24 model’s other premium features include a five-way blade switch, dome-style knobs for no-load tone control and volume control, Gotoh® Custom 510 recessed tremolo bridge, Charvel-branded Gotoh die-cast locking tuners and distinguished gold hardware.
- Series: MJ
- Color: Natural
- Body Finish: Satin
- Body Shape: Dinky
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Body Top: Figured Walnut
- Neck Material: Wenge
- Neck Construction: Bolt-On with Graphite Reinforcement
- Neck Finish: Hand-Rubbed Oil
- Neck Shape: Speed Neck with Rolled Fingerboard Edges
- Neck Binding: None – Rolled Fingerboard Edges
- Scale Length: 25.5″
- Fingerboard Radius: 12″-16″ Compound Radius
- Fingerboard Material: Streaky Ebony
- Number of Frets: 24
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- Nut Material: Graph Tech TUSQ XL
- Nut Width: 1.6875″
- Position Inlays: Pearl Dot
- Truss Rod Nut: Heel-Mount Truss Rod Adjustment Wheel
- Headstock: Licensed Fender Stratocaster
- Neck Plate: None – 4-Bolt Sculpted Heel
- Bridge Pickup: Custom Seymour Duncan Full Shred SH-10B
- Middle Pickup: Seymour Duncan Custom Flat Strat SSL-6 Single Coil
- Neck Pickup: Custom Seymour Duncan Alnico II Pro APH-1N
- Pickup Color: Black
- Controls: Volume, Tone
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge Inner Coil and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Bridge Inner Coil and Neck Inner Coil Pickup, Position 4. Neck Outer Coil and Middle Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Bridge: Gotoh Custom 510 Tremolo
- Hardware Finish: Gold
- Tremolo Arm: Gotoh
- Tuning Machines: Gotoh Die-Cast Locking
- Pickguard: None
- Control Knobs: Dome-Style
- Switch Tip: Black
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Strap Buttons: Dunlop Dual-Locking
Shipping & ReturnsFree Shipping
Most orders over $99.00 ship for free inside the lower 48 states. Certain items that are large and heavy do not qualify for free shipping. We Ship Worldwide!
For information on International Shipping, please call, email or use live chat for rates. Orders shipping outside the Lower 48 States to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico and international orders do not qualify for free shipping. Orders shipping to U.S. Military APO/FPO addresses, PO Boxes, and US territories (Guam, Virgin Islands, etc.) can only ship USPS. NOTE: Boxes over 70 lbs each cannot be shipped to these locations.
As a security precaution, orders over $200.00 will only ship to the address your credit card company has on file for you.
*Korg and Mesa/Boogie products are only available for shipment within the USA. Returns
We want you to be completely happy with your purchase, so we offer a 48 hour approval period on most purchases (see exclusions below). The 48 hour approval period begins when your purchased item is delivered to your door. If after 48 hours you’re not happy with the item, just contact us via phone, email or live chat on our website to arrange for a return authorization (RA#) and return shipping instructions. Any package sent back without prior authorization will be refused.
Returns must be shipped back to us within two days of the RA being issued. Items must come back to us undamaged and in the same condition they were shipped out. All manuals, paperwork, cables, tremolo arms, wrenches, etc… must be included or full credit will not be issued. Any items not conforming to this policy will be subject (at our discretion) to a restocking fee of 20% of the purchase price.
Refunds will be issued minus all related shipping expenses, if free shipping was initially given, the cost we incurred to get the item to you will be deducted from your refund. A 10% restock fee will also be deducted from your refund. Restock fees will be waived for full value exchanges.
Here are exceptions to our return policy.
- Custom orders of any kind are non returnable and non refundable. We often charge a deposit before we will place a custom or special order. All special order deposits are NON REFUNDABLE, no exceptions.
- Microphones, Harmonicas, In-Ear Systems and any other items that come into contact with your mouth or ears.
- Items labeled as BLOWOUT, are non-returnable. These are often being sold below cost and are considered “all sales final”.
- Software (this may also include hardware that includes software), unless still in shrink wrap with barcode affixed.
- Guitar strings, blank media, and other disposable merchandise.
- Guitar or bass pickups that have been installed or used in any way.
- Any item advertised as “USED” is non returnable.
*Payments for music lessons are non refundable, no exceptions.
View our detailed Return Policy here. Early Order Cancellation
All deposits are non refundable. Lots of our products are special orders and in many cases your order has to be built for you at the factory. This is what makes a lot of our products special. Once your order is started, it's being put together just for you. For this reason we ask that you don't cancel your order after you place it with us. If for some reason you absolutely have to cancel your order with us, we will assess you a 25% cancellation charge. This amount is equal to 25% of your total order amount. Ask us before you place your order to see if what you're purchasing is considered a special order. Damaged Merchandise
Do not accept your shipment if the package shows any signs of external damage. After the item is returned to us we will ship you a replacement. If you receive incorrect or defective merchandise, please call 781-335-0700 within 5 days for a return authorization number.