BRAND NEW FROM A FACTORY AUTHORIZED CHARVEL DEALER!
The Joe Duplantier Signature Pro-Mod San Dimas® Style 2 HH is designed with the latest in Charvel high performance, Duplantier’s preferred style and specs, and monster tone equal to his band’s name from dual Duncan Designed™ HB humbucking pickups.
The San Dimas Style 2 body is crafted out of mahogany with a specially contoured heel for easy access to the upper reaches of the fingerboard, while the bolt-on mahogany neck with graphite reinforcement has a smooth oiled back finish and convenient thumbwheel truss rod butt adjust. Other premium features include a 12”-16” compound radius ebony fingerboard with 22 jumbo frets, three-way toggle pickup switching and single knurled control knob (volume) in special placement slightly back from playing position, Charvel compound radius compensated bridge with anchored tailpiece, Charvel locking tuners and black hardware.
Built to take a pounding, this signature axe is available in Satin White with black body binding and a licensed Fender® Telecaster® headstock.
- Pro-Mod Series
- Satin White Color
- Satin Body Finish
- San Dimas Style 2 Body Shape
- Mahogany Body
- Mahogany Neck
- Bolt-On Neck with Graphite Reinforcement
- Oiled Neck Finish
- Speed Neck Shape with Rolled Fingerboard Edges
- 25.5″ Scale Length
- 12″-16″ Compound Fingerboard Radius
- Ebony Fingerboard Material
- 22 Jumbo Frets
- Black Plastic Nut
- 1.6875″ Nut Width
- Heel-Mount Truss Rod Adjustment Wheel
- Dual-Wing String Trees
- Licensed Fender Telecaster Headstock
- Charvel Fully Adjustable Radius Compensated Bridge with Anchored Tailpiece
- Black Hardware
- Charvel-Branded Die-Cast Locking Tuners
- Knurled Flat-Top Knobs
- Duncan Designed HB-103B Bridge Pickup
- Duncan Designed HB-103N Neck Pickup
- Black Pickup Color
- Volume Control
- 3-Position Toggle
Shipping & ReturnsFree Shipping
Most orders over $99.00 ship for free inside the lower 48 states. Certain items that are large and heavy do not qualify for free shipping. We Ship Worldwide!
For information on International Shipping, please call, email or use live chat for rates. Orders shipping outside the Lower 48 States to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico and international orders do not qualify for free shipping. Orders shipping to U.S. Military APO/FPO addresses, PO Boxes, and US territories (Guam, Virgin Islands, etc.) can only ship USPS. NOTE: Boxes over 70 lbs each cannot be shipped to these locations.
As a security precaution, orders over $200.00 will only ship to the address your credit card company has on file for you.
*Korg and Mesa/Boogie products are only available for shipment within the USA. Returns
We want you to be completely happy with your purchase, so we offer a 48 hour approval period on most purchases (see exclusions below). The 48 hour approval period begins when your purchased item is delivered to your door. If after 48 hours you’re not happy with the item, just contact us via phone, email or live chat on our website to arrange for a return authorization (RA#) and return shipping instructions. Any package sent back without prior authorization will be refused.
Returns must be shipped back to us within two days of the RA being issued. Items must come back to us undamaged and in the same condition they were shipped out. All manuals, paperwork, cables, tremolo arms, wrenches, etc… must be included or full credit will not be issued. Any items not conforming to this policy will be subject (at our discretion) to a restocking fee of 20% of the purchase price.
Refunds will be issued minus all related shipping expenses, if free shipping was initially given, the cost we incurred to get the item to you will be deducted from your refund. A 10% restock fee will also be deducted from your refund. Restock fees will be waived for full value exchanges.
Here are exceptions to our return policy.
- Custom orders of any kind are non returnable and non refundable. We often charge a deposit before we will place a custom or special order. All special order deposits are NON REFUNDABLE, no exceptions.
- Microphones, Harmonicas, In-Ear Systems and any other items that come into contact with your mouth or ears.
- Items labeled as BLOWOUT, are non-returnable. These are often being sold below cost and are considered “all sales final”.
- Software (this may also include hardware that includes software), unless still in shrink wrap with barcode affixed.
- Guitar strings, blank media, and other disposable merchandise.
- Guitar or bass pickups that have been installed or used in any way.
- Any item advertised as “USED” is non returnable.
*Payments for music lessons are non refundable, no exceptions.
View our detailed Return Policy here. Early Order Cancellation
All deposits are non refundable. Lots of our products are special orders and in many cases your order has to be built for you at the factory. This is what makes a lot of our products special. Once your order is started, it's being put together just for you. For this reason we ask that you don't cancel your order after you place it with us. If for some reason you absolutely have to cancel your order with us, we will assess you a 25% cancellation charge. This amount is equal to 25% of your total order amount. Ask us before you place your order to see if what you're purchasing is considered a special order. Damaged Merchandise
Do not accept your shipment if the package shows any signs of external damage. After the item is returned to us we will ship you a replacement. If you receive incorrect or defective merchandise, please call 781-335-0700 within 5 days for a return authorization number.
There are no reviews yet.