Guitar virtuoso Jake E Lee blazed trails in the 1980s with Ratt and Rough Cutt before landing his legendary gig as Ozzy Osbourne’s lead guitarist. His acclaimed career continues today with Red Dragon Cartel, and Charvel has been there every step of the way. Charvel honors the dynamic guitarist with the Jake E Lee USA Signature guitar, based on the distinctive white “Charvel-ized” instrument the great guitarist has played ever since he bought it new back in 1975.
One of the most requested models ever, this 25.5″ scale signature So-Cal model features an ash body, bolt-on quartersawn maple neck and 12″-16″ compound radius rosewood fingerboard with 21 medium jumbo frets and white dot inlays.
A Seymour Duncan JB humbucking bridge pickup and single-coil DiMarzio SDS-1 middle and neck pickups fuel this versatile axe, which also features a five-way blade switch, single volume control knob, hardtail bridge and Gotoh tuning machines.
Wrapped in an iridescent Pearl White with Lavender Hue finish, the Jake E Lee USA Signature model is sure to steal the spotlight.
- Series: Artist Signature Models
- Platform: Artist
- Color: Pearl White with Lavender Hue
- Gloss Body Finish
- So-Cal Style 1 Body Shape
- Ash Body
- Hardtail Bridge with Black Base Plate
- Chrome/Black Hardware
- Gotoh Tuning Machines with Pearl Buttons
- 1-Ply Black Pickguard
- Skirted Plastic Control Knobs with Numbered Indicators
- Black Switch Tip
- Seymour Duncan JB SH-4 Bridge Pickup
- DiMarzio SDS-1 DP111 Middle Pickup
- DiMarzio SDS-1 DP111 Neck Pickup
- Black Pickup Color
- Volume Controls
- 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Quartersawn Maple Neck
- Bolt-On Neck Construction
- Hand-Rubbed Satin Urethane Neck Finish
- Speed Neck Shape with Rolled Fingerboard Edges
- 25.5″ Scale Length
- 12″ – 16″ Compound Radius
- Rosewood Fingerboard
- 21 Frets
- Medium Jumbo Frets
- Bone Nut
- 1.6875″ Nut Width
- White Dot Inlays
- Truss Rod Adjustment at Nut
- Licensed Fender Stratocaster Headstock
- 4-Bolt Serialized Neck Plate
- .009 – .042 Gauge Strings
Shipping & ReturnsFree Shipping
Most orders over $99.00 ship for free inside the lower 48 states. Certain items that are large and heavy do not qualify for free shipping. We Ship Worldwide!
For information on International Shipping, please call, email or use live chat for rates. Orders shipping outside the Lower 48 States to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico and international orders do not qualify for free shipping. Orders shipping to U.S. Military APO/FPO addresses, PO Boxes, and US territories (Guam, Virgin Islands, etc.) can only ship USPS. NOTE: Boxes over 70 lbs each cannot be shipped to these locations.
As a security precaution, orders over $200.00 will only ship to the address your credit card company has on file for you.
*Korg and Mesa/Boogie products are only available for shipment within the USA. Returns
We want you to be completely happy with your purchase, so we offer a 48 hour approval period on most purchases (see exclusions below). The 48 hour approval period begins when your purchased item is delivered to your door. If after 48 hours you’re not happy with the item, just contact us via phone, email or live chat on our website to arrange for a return authorization (RA#) and return shipping instructions. Any package sent back without prior authorization will be refused.
Returns must be shipped back to us within two days of the RA being issued. Items must come back to us undamaged and in the same condition they were shipped out. All manuals, paperwork, cables, tremolo arms, wrenches, etc… must be included or full credit will not be issued. Any items not conforming to this policy will be subject (at our discretion) to a restocking fee of 20% of the purchase price.
Refunds will be issued minus all related shipping expenses, if free shipping was initially given, the cost we incurred to get the item to you will be deducted from your refund. A 10% restock fee will also be deducted from your refund. Restock fees will be waived for full value exchanges.
Here are exceptions to our return policy.
- Custom orders of any kind are non returnable and non refundable. We often charge a deposit before we will place a custom or special order. All special order deposits are NON REFUNDABLE, no exceptions.
- Microphones, Harmonicas, In-Ear Systems and any other items that come into contact with your mouth or ears.
- Items labeled as BLOWOUT, are non-returnable. These are often being sold below cost and are considered “all sales final”.
- Software (this may also include hardware that includes software), unless still in shrink wrap with barcode affixed.
- Guitar strings, blank media, and other disposable merchandise.
- Guitar or bass pickups that have been installed or used in any way.
- Any item advertised as “USED” is non returnable.
*Payments for music lessons are non refundable, no exceptions.
View our detailed Return Policy here. Early Order Cancellation
All deposits are non refundable. Lots of our products are special orders and in many cases your order has to be built for you at the factory. This is what makes a lot of our products special. Once your order is started, it's being put together just for you. For this reason we ask that you don't cancel your order after you place it with us. If for some reason you absolutely have to cancel your order with us, we will assess you a 25% cancellation charge. This amount is equal to 25% of your total order amount. Ask us before you place your order to see if what you're purchasing is considered a special order. Damaged Merchandise
Do not accept your shipment if the package shows any signs of external damage. After the item is returned to us we will ship you a replacement. If you receive incorrect or defective merchandise, please call 781-335-0700 within 5 days for a return authorization number.