This is a used guitar. It has been tested and gone over by the experts at our shop. When a guitar is purchased from us it undergoes a final setup before shipping to ensure it’s playing optimally. It is then packed with care and shipped to your door! If you have any questions about this or any other piece of gear we have, please let us know and we’ll be happy to help!
– Condition: 9.5/10 (we never said on a used guitar, but it’s mostly unplayed)
– Fret wear: None
– Any wear of note: None of note. In truly amazing shape overall.
Guitar virtuoso Jake E Lee blazed trails in the 1980s with Ratt and Rough Cutt before landing his legendary gig as Ozzy Osbourne’s lead guitarist. His acclaimed career continued with Badlands and now Red Dragon Cartel, and Charvel has been there every step of the way. Charvel honors the dynamic guitarist with the new Jake E Lee Signature Pro-Mod So-Cal, based on the distinctive white “Charvel-ized” instrument he acquired back in 1975.
One of the most requested models ever and now available at a more affordable price, this 25.5”-scale Pro-Mod signature offering features an alder body and bolt-on maple neck with graphite reinforcement and hand-rubbed satin urethane finish on the back. Built for high-performance, the 12″-16″ compound radius rosewood fingerboard features comfortably rolled edges, 21 jumbo frets and white dot inlays. Neck relief tweaks can be conveniently made on the fly with the heel-mount truss rod adjustment wheel.
A Seymour Duncan® JB™ SH-4 humbucking bridge pickup hits with a powerful low end and radiant highs, while the single-coil DiMarzio® SDS-1™ DP111 middle and neck pickups add punch, warmth and gain with a deeper and darker bottom-end. This versatile axe also features a five-way blade switch, single volume Strat®-style skirt control knob, hardtail bridge with black base plate and Charvel tuning machines with pearl buttons.
Primed to steal the spotlight, the Jake E Lee Signature Pro-Mod So-Cal Style 1 HSS HT RW is wrapped in an iridescent Pearl White finish with black pickguard, black hardware and licensed Fender® Strat headstock.
- Series: Artist Signature
- Color: Pearl White
- Number of Strings: 6
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Shape: So-Cal Style 1
- Body Material: Alder
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Construction: Bolt-On with Graphite Reinforcement
- Neck Finish: Hand-Rubbed Satin Urethane
- Neck Shape: Speed Neck with Rolled Fingerboard Edges
- Neck Binding: None – Rolled Fingerboard Edges
- Scale Length: 25.5″
- Fingerboard Radius: 12″-16″
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- Nut Material: Plastic
- Nut Width: 1.6875″
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Side Dots: White
- Truss Rod Nut: Heel-Mount Truss Rod Adjustment Wheel
- String Trees: Fender Standard String Guide
- Headstock: Licensed Fender Stratocaster
- Neck Plate: None – 4-Bolt Serialized
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan JB SH-4
- Middle Pickup: DiMarzio SDS-1 DP111
- Neck Pickup: DiMarzio SDS-1 DP111
- Pickup Color: Black
- Controls: Volume
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge Outer Coil and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: HSS
- Bridge: Hardtail Bridge with Black Base Plate
- Hardware Finish: Black
- Tuning Machines: Charvel-Branded with Pearl Buttons
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Black
- Control Knobs: Black Stratocaster-Style Skirt
- Switch Tip: White
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042)
- Strap Buttons: Standard