This is a used guitar. It has been tested and gone over by the experts at our shop. When a guitar is purchased from us it undergoes a final setup before shipping to ensure it’s playing optimally. It is then packed with care and shipped to your door! If you have any questions about this or any other piece of gear we have, please let us know and we’ll be happy to help!
– Condition: 9.5/10
– Fret wear: None
– Any wear of note: Extremely light swirling on top finish (Very standard wear for a used guitar. Only visible in certain light, very minor). Nothing that will really photograph. No dings, dents or damage.
Frank Bello, hard-hitting bassist for thrash metal legends Anthrax and New York alternative favorites Helmet, is known for his dynamic, energetic stage presence and inventive bass style.
Primed to thrash, the Frank Bello Signature Pro-Mod So-Cal Bass PJ IV features a poplar body paired to a bolt-on maple neck with rock-solid graphite-reinforcement rods to withstand extreme climate changes, a heel-mount truss rod adjustment wheel for pain-free neck relief tweaks. Engineered to deliver unrivaled playability, the 12”-16” compound radius maple fingerboard with rolled edges and 20 jumbo frets allows for effortlessly fast playing and comfortable chording and bending.
A set of EMG® Frank Bello Signature P/J pickups serves up warmth and low-end punch, along with tight mids and dynamic high-end. The no-nonsense control layout consists of individual volume knobs for the bridge and middle pickups.
A Charvel HiMass™ bridge, Graph Tech® TUSQ® XL nut and open-gear tuners combine for stellar tuning stability with improved note punch and sustain.
This head-turning signature bass is cloaked in Gloss Black and comes with a mirror pickguard, black block fingerboard inlays and chrome hardware.
- Model Number: 2975008503
- Series: Artist
- Color: Gloss Black
- Number of Strings: 4
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Bridge Pickup: EMG Frank Bello Signature J
- Middle Pickup: EMG Frank Bello Signature P
- Pickup Color: Black
- Controls: Volume 1 (Middle Pickup), Volume 2 (Bridge Pickup)
- Pickup Switching: None
- Special Electronics: Active Electronics
- Pickup Configuration: PJ
- Cutaway: Single Cutaway
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Shape: San Dimas Bass
- Body Material: Poplar
- Bridge: Charvel HiMass
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Charvel Open-Gear
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Mirror
- Control Knobs: Dome-Style
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Construction: Bolt-On with Graphite Reinforcement
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Scale Length: 34″
- Fingerboard Radius: 12″-16″ Compound Radius
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- Nut Material: Graph Tech TUSQ XL
- Nut Width: 1.5″
- Position Inlays: Black Block
- Side Dots: Black
- Truss Rod Nut: Heel-Mount Truss Rod Adjustment Wheel
- String Trees: Vintage-Style Disc
- Headstock: Licensed Fender Precision Bass
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Charvel
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.045-.105 Gauges)
- Strap Buttons: Standard